Voice

South's POV

Early morning, I visited the clinic to patch my scraped skin then headed to the classroom. I was calming myself outside, didn't know how to act with Ame and Japan. How about North? Can I still act like I did?.

"Ugh" I clutched on my stomach as the 'wrong' feeling is coming back.

'You decided to start anew, be strong'

I mustered up all my courage to enter the door.

"South Korea senpai!" Japan jumped out of her seat.

"Should I just forgive them?" asking myself this question

I smiled walking to her way.

"What happened to you?" she clung on my arm which I casually removed by taking the phone out of my pocket. The problem is... I don't have a reason why I took my phone. I tapped random apps then the camera popped. I raised my hand to capture Japan and me. We went to sit down as America asked me various questions like he was genuinely worried?. I don't get it.

Third person's POV

(note: the class haven't started yet)

South stepped out to breath.
He's beside their classroom door trying to recollect his thoughts by closing his eyes  but then the image popped are Japan and America kissing and...

'What?' the Korean heard a whisper right next to his ear.

He instinctively look to his side then side but there was nothing.

'You saw them kissing and what?' asking the next sentence that South has in mind.

"W-what?" South asked

He chuckled 'Hey~ that's cheating You don't remember that night?'

The image flashed right before South's eyes.

His breathing paced accompanied with cold sweat. His heart is pumping so hard as he start to feel dizzy.

He unconsciously crossed his arm as if he's cold.

"Go away" he said gasping shutting his eyes.

'You enjoyed it, don't you?'

"N-no"

He clasp his arms gripping it hard. The churning of his stomach isn't stopping. The Korea started to chase his breath.

The voice chuckled once again.

Sk snapped back when he felt arms around him.

"Breath slowly" he whispered, "match my rhythm" he inhaled then exhaled repeatedly with calm manner.

When South's breathing came back to normal, Philip let him go and smiled.

He helped the korean to stand from his crouching position. Then dizziness hit him.

"Woah" Singapore who was out of nowhere caught SK and helped him to return to his balance.

"Thanks"

"We should go to the room now" Singapore suggested as he entered the room after Philip. As he was about to follow Singapore, Sk felt chills down to his spine like someone is watching him.

-time skip-

South sat with Philip and the other two during the class without looking back to Ame and Japan.

The cafeteria was really busy and there was a lot of people squeezing their body to buy food. Korea and Indo were tasked to buy food.

"Make sure you keep close to me" Indo bowed dow then swam his way to the counter as South just followed him embarrassed.

"I'll buy this and that" Indo pointed out randomly. Korea reached his wallet from his pocket. He was startled when he felt hands on his butt and squeezed it. It gave goosebumps to him. He looked around but all of them are focused on the food.

"Sk, the money?" Indo called him then  gave him the wallet.

'Were they trying to steal?' is what he thought when his skin crawled after he felt the hands slip on his clothe but retreated it before South saw who's hand was it.

:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#::#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#::#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:

  Author-san

I am sowwy I'm late for two hours, I was caught up watching creepy videos with my sibling that I forgot to upload this.

I know your brain is bleeding from the boringness of the story for the past two chapters so I wrote something that I atleast think less boring.