It was never this tiring

South's POV

I opened my eyes and an intense pain welcomed me. I glanced down to see my bloody clothes and just blood everywhere. I tried getting up but I feel very weak so it took some time to stand up. I cleaned myself and went down to treat the cuts on my wrist. When I finished treating it, I put the first aid kit back on the cabinet. Something fell so I picked it up. It's a taser.

*bang* the door was opened. I peaked to see North wasted.

It's a pain cause he can't remember anything if he's drunk.

I stared at him as he knocked down. That was the time I got close to help him stand. I got his one arm around me but I feel very weak so I didn't help.

He pushed me on the floor then he kneeled down placing his hands in me between. I gulped on where is it going. He stared at me  with his piercing gaze. He got closer and closer until I can feel his breathing while mine has stopped. I felt something soft pressed on my lips. I pushed him as hard as I can but it's no use, he then bit my lower lips to ask for entrance but I denied. He pulled and frowned

"North. Sto-"

He quickly kissed me and now successfully entered his tounge. I tried much harder to push him and he wouldn't even budge. I saw the taser I dropped when he pushed me. I tried reaching it. I got it and used it on North then dashed on my room locking it up.

I don't know why I feel terrified. It was the same as the stalker.

Is it China or North?
China have my phone but North had the same aura as the stalker

[Tuesday morning]

I don't know how would I face my brother so I'm now on my way to school avoiding North. I even forgot to eat again. I wore long sleeve and chocker to hide the cuts. Damn I don't know anymore why do I still go to school.

How should I act with Japan and AME?

I turned around trying to skip school.

"Ow"

"Ow"

"Sorry" I didn't noticed that I bumped on someone.
"Mi amor. Are you okay?"
"Yeah"

I looked up and saw Phil and Spain

"South korea?" Phil called.

"Yeah"

"What are you doing?"
"Nothing"
"It looks like its not nothing" Spain said
"It's just..." I don't wanna explain
"It's okay if you don't want to, we won't force you" Phil smiled warmly which comforted me.
"Thank you" they helped me stand.

"Mi amor, I'll be going now see you later" Phil nodded but Spain didn't left.
"What?" He asked then Spain quickly gave Phil a peck on cheek that made him blush so hard. Spain dashed leaving with a happy grin on his face.

"Are you two dating?" I asked

"Y-yeah. And I heard you were dating Japan!" He said changing the topic

"Yeah" I looked down

"Is something the matter"

"Nah, it's all cool"

"Hey Phil!" Malaysia and Indo greeted.
"And hello South"

"Hi" I said uncomfortable

Phil's POV

South seems uncomfortable. Did something happened between Japan? Or did he fought with his brother. North is so rude with South.

Time to lighten up the mood.

"Indo did you do your assignment?" I asked

"What assignment" Indo asked which made us laugh South didn't get it but laughing is contagious so he laughed too.

We entered the room. Indo dashed on his seat and did his assignment. Malay sat beside him, enjoying the sight of the panicking Indonesian.

I looked at South who was about to enter the room.

"South" I called
"Hm?" He turned to me. I stared him for a couple of minutes. He lost lots of weight and he doesn't look so good. His lips are turning white, is he anaemic?. He put something on his lips which hid his whitening lips. He looks weak too. Weaker than me.
"Phil?"

I glanced on the clock. There's still time.

"Come on" I drag him

"To where?" "To cafeteria"

"What should I get?" I asked myself

"You choose South" I said

"What? Uhh potato salad"

"Two potato salad please"

They gave our order and we sat down.

I took a bite but SK just stared at his

"Eat up" I smiled.

"You dont need to do this. It's just going to hurt more" he mumbled

"What?" I asked cause I didn't heard it

"Nothing" he smiled and took a bite .

When we finished, we headed to the classroom. "South senpai! And Phil" Japan waved at us with Ame smiling.

I waved back and look to South. He looked like he's in... Pain?

"Hi Japan" he walked there happily.

Am I seeing things?

Third Person's POV

"You surprised me when you passed out yesterday" Ame said

"Sorry" South apologises, scratching the back of his neck.

There's stinging sensation he felt but he kept on smiling.

"I was worried senpai!" Japan pouted

'What were you worried about. You were there kissing with Ame' South thought. 'Wouldn't it be nicer if I never woke up.'

"You look pale yesterday. Are you eating properly?" Ame asked

"Yeah" South responded sounding to be cool

"What did you do after school?" South asked intrigued catching the two off guard. South knew this. He was only testing them, he witnessed his girlfriend and best friend kissing on the spot.

"We hung out. It's a pity you aren't there" Ame laughed nervously

*crack* that sound again

"Okay" South smiled gritting his teeth to stop himself from crying. It hurts much more. He's now regretting to ask the two.

The day went normally for them. South just endured the entire day pretending to be okay, pretending that he didn't know. 'It was never this tiring' he thought.