Last fight

South' POV

[Tuesday after school]

North skipped school for the entire day. I went home and saw my brother getting ready.

"The school has ended"
"I know"
"Where are you going"
"Somewhere far from you"
"Drinking again?"
"So what?"
"Just drink when you can handle it"
"It doesn't matter to you"
"It does matter to me"
"Fuck it"
"Who were you going with?"
"Stop poking your nose on others business"
"With China?"
"What? How did you know him"
"It doesn't matter to you"
"It does matter to me"
"Fuck it" I also said then dashed on my room
"Hey South" he yelled as I locked the door behind me.
I didn't want my yesterday to be repeated. I heard loud thud downstairs, he probably left now. I went to bathroom and cried there.

'We hung out, it's a pity you aren't there'
*crack*
'You worried me'
*crack*
'Are you okay?'
*crack*
"Shut up!" Their words kept repeating on my mind. There's this unbearable  feeling again. I grab the blade.

'We hung out, it's a pity you aren't there'You worried me''Are you okay?''We hung out, it's a pity you aren't there'You worried me''Are you okay?''We hung out, it's a pity you aren't there'You worried me''Are you okay?'

"Shut up shut up!!!"

My sight went blank. I didn't know what happened. The next thing I knew I had more cuts and it's deeper. I change my clothe and bandaged it.

*thud*

I run downstairs to see my brother passing out. Shiver creep through my spine. I grab the taser from the cabinet and approached the man.

I shook him to make sure he's dead. I mean to see if he's unconscious. Gladly he is. I wrapped his hand and we walk to his bedroom still holding the taser. I didn't know how I brought North here. I dumped him on his bed but I was pulled. I removed his hand and stand up.

But when I was about to go. Someone grabbed my hand and threw me on the bed making the taser slip out of my hand.

"Ow!" I immediately tried to find the taser but I was pinned on my both hands. I felt kisses behind my neck that made me tear.

"N-north stop" I pleaded.

He turned me around facing him he smirk and kissed me. He put my hands over my head with just a hand holding them and his other hand slipping on my chest. I tried struggling in hopes of freeing myself but North is too strong. I still tried even if I know it's useless. The taser is just beside me.

Third Person's POV

North bit South's lower lip asking for entrance but as always, south denied. The free hand of North went to the smaller man's chest and fiddle it. It made South moan so North's tounge entered South mouth. Exploring every corner of his mouth, enjoying. On the other hand, South is now crying still struggling. He didn't notice that his hands are bleeding for some time now. The cuts grew larger as he struggles and the old one opened up too.

*crack*

The one on the top kisses and bites the neck on the lower leaving hickeys.

"North. Please stop" SK cried but North ignored it instead he took his necktie and wrapped it around South's hand tying it to the bedboard. North has now two free hands, pulling down South's short. He also pulled his zipper down bringing his big hard member out. South cried

"N-north stop please stop. I-It won't fit" he cried more

He struggled putting all his strength on escaping. The blood soaked the pillow yet South couldn't feel it. North shoved his member on South's ass without preparation.

"AHHHHH" South screamed in pain as he cry.

Blood drip from his hole. North thrust like he heard nothing. The pleasure North feels, blocked all his senses. While South only felt pain. He thrusted harder and South cried louder. If North heard nothing, all South heard was his heart breaking.

'Why did this happen? What did I do wrong to deserve this?' He asked himself.

'Is it because of that damn photo?' last thing he thought before passing out from pain.

North didn't stop until he came. He slept beside South who passed out.

-after four hours-

South's POV

I feel sticky. I felt intense pain on my butt and my hand. I saw North on my side and didn't noticed that I'm crying again.

I untied the necktie and get up. My knees are shaking and could barely stand up. I picked the necktie, the pillow soaked with my blood and the bed cloth stained.

I left the room and got spare pillow and bed clothe to put it inside North's room. What am I doing you ask? I'm making it seems like 'it' didn't happen. I washed all stained clothe in the middle of the night.

After finishing all of them, I went to my room to carved another batch of deep cuts on my skin. I took a bath removing all the white liquid on my butt. I bandaged my arm and went to sleep. I hope it was all a nightmare.

I just want to stop my pain, I just want to be happy, Is it too much?

[Wednesday afternoon]

I looked on the clock, it's 3:43 pm too late to go to school, it already ended.

It's so cold, my stomach hurts. It's like there's knot forming inside. I feel dizzy. A head ache made it worse. I rolled to the side of my bed so I could go down to get my medicine

*thud*

North's POV

I thought South went to school earlier than me so I didn't checked his room. Why did he skip school? I tried asking Japan but she didn't know too.

What happened last night? I can't remember how I got to my room and there's a teaser under my bed.

I arrived home

"Bye!" Russia and China said. So China transferred yesterday that's why South knew him. I was absent so I didn't know.

I opened the door and  hoped South was there cooking food. He didn't made any food for three days straight. Is he still eating? I went to my room and passed South's room.

*thud*

I stopped. Am I hearing things? I opened South's door room but he isn't on his bed. I looked below to see a wheezing country. He looks so pale, his lips are literally white.

"South?" I went on his side and touched his head.

"What a fucking hell! You're so hot!" I cursed almost burning my hand.

"Huff.. Huff mother?"

He hugged me which made my heart race.

"I missed.you..huff..huff. You're the only..huff One I have left"

I didn't hear what he said but he fainted.

Wait no. He isn't breathing. I shook him.

"South!" I shouted and shook him harder. I noticed some red thing on the center of the bed and traced it. It's on the side then the floor and on his wrist? I removed his bandages only to see deep cuts bleeding...

••The end••

Book 2 will be coming out soon. I enjoyed writing this and currently enjoying writing the sequel

Bye!