He looks gay

South's POV

[Monday morning]

I woke up from the sunlight shining through my window. I peaked with my one eye closed. It's 6:49 am

I got up and went to bathroom then get dressed. I put black leather gloves that goes with my outfit. I looked at myself on the body sized mirror. The wound on my neck is noticeable despite it being closed. I grab something from my drawer and put it around my neck.

The chocker suit me and it hides my wound. The bruise on my hand left by the stalker is lighting up but still noticeable because of my white skin so I put a watch to hide it.

It's 7:45 am when I reached the school.

I'm going to see my girlfriend so I'm now waiting in front of school gate.

"Japan!" I called.

She's with America. I dashed towards them.

Third Person's POV

"Hey South. What's with the get-up" Ame said while blushing

"Yeah, the chocker suits you. And you look really cool" Japan said while blushing hard.

"What are you saying" South blushes too, embarrassed.

"He looks gay" the voice behind them said. They all looked to see Russia with seriousness on his face.

"What are you here for, commie?" America

"For school, capitalist" Russia answered sarcastically

"America-senpai let's go"

"Yeah" South agreed. He feel a little guilty since Ame started this and he's the reason.

"Russia" North called. He left leaving America pissed, Japan worried and South embarrassed.

*bell rang*

They all head on the same classroom. When they got there, the teacher is nowhere to be found so they talked.

"I heard there's a student transferring here" Japan shared

"Who is it?" Ame asked without interest in his voice.

"I don't know. I heard he has four small yellow stars and a big star on his flag"

"And a red one too" South stated like he couldn't believe it. He shivered at the thought of China and him being classmate but he hid it like nothing happened. There's a high chance that China was the one who kissed him 'that' night.

"How'd you know him?" Japan asked curiously

"He found my phone when I left your house"

"..."

"I heard you two are dating?" America surprised the two which they blushed so hard.

"Y-yeah" Japan replied

"I was the only single one, maybe I'd try to find one too" he pouted.

They laughed so hard that they didn't notice the others are inside the room.

"South you look a little pale, are you ok?" Ame seems worried for South.

"Yeah. Just that I forgot to eat breakfast" he half lied.

*growl* his stomach said

South blushed so hard and the two only laugh.

That was embarrassing for him.

While they were laughing Russia tripped falling into Ame then they fell to the floor with Russia on top.

"Ow ow ow" Ame hit his head on the floor.

Ame quickly got up

"Sorr-" before Russia could apologize Ame hit him which made his nose bleed. Another one was coming but Japan stopped him and South aided Russia. Japan let Ame go but he went to Russia to punch him.

They didn't noticed that the teacher was already in the classroom until he shouted.

"What's going here? A fight early in the morning?"

"Russia, America come with me" he said walking to the door then he glanced back

"South Korea too" he stated

"But-"

"No buts" he cutted Ame

"It's okay" SK tapped him on shoulder, the three followed him until they reach his office.

"What punishment will I give to you?"

"A punishment that only last for the least amount of time to go through" Ame answered not wanting to be with the Russian any longer.

"That's not a punishment anymore. But okay follow me"

He led them to an open area where sun is in complete view. It's hot

"Stay here for two hours" he said and left

"Fuck that geezer" Ame cursed

"It was all your fault!" He pointed at Russia who hasn't said anything.

"I said I was sorry"

"I didn't hear any"

"Because you punch me when I was about to say it"

"And whose fault is that?"

"Yours"

"No, yours"

"If you didn't punch me we're not here right now"

"If you didn't push me we're not here right now"

They exchange some words but Sk couldn't understand it. He's really dizzy right now.

-after 1 hour-

"Can't you shut up?"

"I can't because there's a commie right infront of me"

"Really, not that I like that there's a capitalist blabbering here."

"What did you say?"

"You heard me or are you deaf"

"Maybe, cause all I can hear is your stupid mouth"

"Then you really are, can't you hear South's rapid breathing?" Russia realized what he said.

They looked on the Korean whose eyes are closed. Excessively sweating

"South, are you okay?" America asked worried

"You're as white as paper" the Russian exclaimed

The Korean felt a mixture of dizziness, head ache, nausea, vomiting. He can't hear the two country beside him.

"South"
"SK"
"South Korea" they yelled but South didn't answer. Russia lightly shook South's shoulder

The Korean opened his eyes seeing the two panicking but his world is in complete silence.

He smiled. 'It would be nice if it's always this quiet' he thought

"What the hell are you smiling for?" Ame grabbed the korean's hand.

Sk's vision slowly narrowed and went blank. Ame caught him and was surprise that he is light.

"Let me carry him" Russia picked South and was also surprise that he's light, Russia expected him to weigh more.