fifteen

sorry i haven't updated i get unmotivated when i see barely any votes or comments on my stories :( but here's a very long chapter to make up for it

it was the last day of spring break. corbyn and maisie had been with one another the whole break, considering they had just begun their relationship and were very clingy to one another. since the two would have to go back to school the following day, corbyn wanted to treat maisie and him to something nice before having to go back into the real world.

corbyn had made reservations to a restaurant earlier in the morning and now it was noon. he and maisie were lying in bed and watching a movie, but barely paying attention and mainly kissing one another.

"wanna go on a date tonight?" corbyn asked, smiling at his girlfriend.

maisie pouted, "but i wanna stay here all day with you."

corbyn giggled as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him again. "please? i made reservations this morning and there's no turning back," he teased.

maisie shook her head and rolled her eyes, laughing. "fine, what time's our dinner?"

"seven, so we got a lot of time to do other things while waiting," he said as he leaned in.

maisie leaned away and rolled over on the empty spot next to them on the bed. she got under the covers and closed her eyes. "you're right, nap time sounds like a great idea."

corbyn smiled at his tired girlfriend and soon fell asleep himself, next to her in his grasp.

-

"reservation for 2, corbyn besson," corbyn told the hostess, holding maisie by her waist next to him.

the hostess nodded and guided the two to their table by the window. "a waiter will be with you two, shortly." she smiled.

maisie and corbyn thanked the hostess and looked though the menu. corbyn smiled at maisie, "so how is it so far?"

maisie felt like teasing her boyfriend and gave him an uneasy shrug, "um, it's okay, i guess."

she let out a soft giggle immediately blowing her cover. corbyn shook his head, "you actually scared me, mase," corbyn chuckled.

"mase? that's new," maisie smiled.

a waiter then came approaching the young couple. he was assigned to their table and walked quicker when he saw the girl sitting there. captivated by her beauty, he assumed the boy across from her was her boyfriend. he decided to show her how much better he was than him. and boy, did he make a mistake by doing that.

"good evening, how are you doing tonight?" the waiter asked, looking at the girl in front of him.

"we're good, thank you," corbyn answered.

the waiter gave him a glance before moving his attention back to the brunette. "what would you like to drink tonight, miss?"

"water, please. and for my boyfriend too," she answered, just as she always does whenever the two go on dates.

the waiter, still determined, gave a small nod. "you got it, beautiful."

he walked away before he could be stopped by the blond the pretty girl was sitting with.

"that fucking asshole," corbyn grit through his teeth. "does he not see that we're on a date."

maisie looked down at her lap and fiddled with her fingers, "it's okay, he'll get our orders and we won't see him for the rest of the night. he's creeping me out too."