Chapter 15

"Me too."

"And we're walking, and we're walking..." The wedding planner was directing the couple but they weren't paying attention, at all. Zendaya was too busy making faces at Lauryn causing her to laugh silently. "Ladies!"

The two looked up, sheepishly trying to hold in their laughter. "We don't have much time here. The wedding is in two weeks. If this isn't perfect by the engagement party, it'll be a mockery of the royal family. And we don't need anymore of that do we?!"

Zendaya furrowed her eyebrows, wanting to speak her mind. But before she could Lauryn held her hand, almost instantly calming her. "I know you're stressed out, but there's no need to raise your voice at us. I don't like pulling the superior card and I know you're on the brink of retirement, but I will be that asshole to fire you if you speak to my wife this way."

The taller of the two looked at the royal with such love in her eyes—and a little lust to be honest. She loved when people stood their ground and seeing Lauryn in such a dominating way was kind of a turn on.

"My apologies your highness. I simply ask that we stay a bit more focused, so we can move on," the older woman responded. Lauryn nodded with a sweet smile. The woman began to once again map out the ceremony, Lauryn actually listening this time. Zendaya stood next to her and all she could think was, Damn I can't wait to get her alone.

A few hours later Lauryn and Zendaya were in their room getting dressed for the engagement party. Zendaya stood in her towel, watching Lauryn spray primer on her face. She bit her lip taking in the appearance of the singer. Lauryn looked up, immediately making eye contact with Zendaya and blushing.

"Hi," she said almost inaudibly.

"Hi," Zendaya replied. Lauryn's eyes trailed down the woman's body, realizing that she was only wearing a towel and was still slightly damp from the shower. She turned back to her vanity, still able to see Zendaya's figure leaning on the doorframe in her mirror.

She'd never seen anyone this nude before, with the exception of her sister's or costars. But they usually had at least something that was underneath covering the important parts. All Zendaya had to do was drop her towel and everything was out in the open.

Zendaya sauntered over to the vanity, taking a seat on its corner. She gently hooked her fingers under Lauryn's chin, bringing her eyesight to meet hers. Lauryn's heartbeat sped up at the sight of Zendaya's usually light eyes gone dark. Her pupils were dilated, and her lips looked so utterly kissable. Zendaya smiled placing her hands on her lap, her towel drooping a bit. Lauryn's eyes dropped down to the hands and down to the bare thighs they laid on top of.

"Do I make you nervous?" Zendaya asked. Lauryn hadn't heard her, she was too busy staring at the bead of water trailing down the long slender legs. "Lou?"

The brunette looked up, the blush on her face even stronger. "W-What?"

Zendaya took a seat in Lauryn's lap, laying her head in the crook of her neck.

"Do...I...make...you...nervous?" She asked pecking Lauryn's neck with each word. When she'd gotten the question out, she took a long lick along the skin up to Lauryn's ear.

The princess bit her lip, the grip she had on Zendaya's towel making her knuckles turn white. "I-I um...fuck Daya." Zendaya kissed and sucked on the women's neck, making her squirm under her. She finally pulled back after what seemed like a torturous amount of time, straightening her towel.

"I'll take that as a yes, so I'll go get dressed in another room." She got up from her fiancé's lap, grabbing her robe from the bed and draping it over her body. Zendaya pecked a cheek, leaving Lauryn dumbfounded and considerably horny in her chair.

...

Zendaya took one final look at herself in the mirror. "Gorgeous hunty, gorgeous. I don't know how I do it," Law said spinning her around in her pastel blue dress.

"Me neither Law," the brunette said playing into his ego.

"Alright, I'll meet you downstairs. It'd be rude of me to show up after the guest of honor." They kissed each other's cheeks before he walked out, leaving her by herself.

Zendaya kept looking at herself, feeling something was off about her outfit. It was beautiful, but it wasn't setting her off in the way she wanted it to. She noticed her bare neck and realized a necklace would probably really make it come together.

Zendaya opened her jewelry box, sifting through the necklaces with utter focus. So much focus that she didn't notice the door open and Brie stepping in. A tap on the shoulder by the woman made her turn around.

She tried hard to suppress a frown and show her kindness, but she had a feeling the blonde was up to no good. "Hello," Zendaya said, turning back to the jewelry box. She pulled out a necklace holding it up to her neck.

"Hello. I just wanted to say congratulations...and apologize." Zendaya looked up, and then turned towards the woman.

"What?"

"I'm sorry for how I acted the other day. It was uncalled of me. I guess I've just loved Lauryn for so long I wanted her to choose me. And she hasn't and I have to accept that," Brie said. She held her manicured hand out to Zendaya with a wide and unsettling smile. "Forgive me?"

Zendaya hesitated but grasped onto the hand. They shook and Zendaya turned back to the jewelry box. She found a necklace and held it up to Brie. "Do you think she'll like it?"

"Yes, she loves blue on you."

"Really?" Zendaya blushed.

"Absolutely. Let me help you put it on," Brie took the necklace from the woman. Zendaya turned around holding her curls up. She felt the cool diamonds settle around her neck, and all of a sudden she couldn't breathe.

Brie held the woman against her body, chocking her with the necklace. She watched her face go red and her eyes roll back. "I never said I forgave you."