Chapter 5

Author's POV

Zendaya laid with Tom as they watched Civil War for the third time this week. Tom sat there silently hating every moment of it. But he wanted to make his girl happy, in hopes of getting what he wanted in the end.

The brunette looked up and noticed Tom's displeasement. "I'm sorry Tom. I know you hate this. I just love watching you do all these flips and stuff in tights," Zendaya said looking at her boyfriend with a seductive eye.

"Really?" She nodded with a lip bite. She cuddled into his body, and leaned up giving him a kiss.

"You got taller baby," Zendaya said.

"Thank you. Am I taller than you yet?"

"Let's go see." Zendaya got off the bed holding Tom's hand. They walked over to the closet doorway where they compared heights when he first came over. When they first met he was 5'8, while Z was 5'10. She hasn't grown since leaving Tom time to grow. He stood up against the wall.

"You did get taller. Almost taller than me," Zendaya said.

"Thank you. I worked very hard on it." Zendaya giggled, laying her head on the Brit's chest. "I love you Zendaya."

"I love you too Tom. More than you'll ever know." They just stood there in each other's arms, taking in each other's warmth. "I'm gonna miss you when you go back to London."

"Why don't you just come with me this time? We'll make it a getaway," Tom suggested. Zendaya looked up at Tom with a huge smile on her face.

"Really?" The brunette cheesed. Tom nodded.

"I'll pay for your ticket and everything. You just show up to the airport."

"...Okay. We're gonna do this."

"We are." Zendaya leaned up on her tiptoes, and kissed Tom as if he would disappear. She began to trail her kisses down his neck, slightly nibbling on his pulse point.

"Let's go sit."

...

Zendaya breathlessly laid back on her bed next to Tom. "That was amazing," Zendaya complimented.

"It was." Tom kissed Zendaya's head, pulling her close. She straddled his waist covering their lower halves with the sheet. Tom looked up at Zendaya's big brown eyes. He saw the admiration in her eyes.

He smiled, knowing his plan was working. "Let's go for round two."

...

Darnell brought in the mail, as he did every Sunday. He noticed once again the bright pink letter that came in the mail every two Sundays. Who keeps sending these letter? First of all, why are they even using letters? Don't they have a phone? Darnell thought to himself.

He shrugged it off walking back into the house. The man was greeted at the door by Noon. "Hey Noon." I petted the top of his head, and walked past him. "Daya! You got another letter!"

A storm of footsteps came down the steps. He'd expected more than just Zendaya's small figure to be running down the stairs with the amount of noise she caused. Her smile was wide and her eyes lit up at the sight of the pink envelope.

"Yay!" Zendaya cheered reaching for the letter.

"Nah ah. Who's this from?" Darnell asked holding up the letter.

"Nobody. Just give it." Zendaya jumped up 

"Not until you tell me what's in the letter."

"I will when it's something to worry about," Zendaya said finally snatching the letter from his hand. She trotted off into the living room and sat on the couch. The brunette kicked her feet up as she read the contents of the envelope.

Darnell watched Zendaya giggle whilst reading. That's strange considering she's more of a snorter. Even with Tom she doesn't giggle.

Zendaya's POV

Dear Zendaya,

I hope Noon feels better. He'll stop biting soon. And yes I do have a pet. Two actually. My pit bull Pudge and her brother Hulk. I got them at the shelter when I was five. Their mom abandoned them, so I adopted them and nursed them back to health.

Aww, that's so sweet of her. If Noony has a sister I'd do the same for him.

Now they're my little butterballs. Funny enough they like Marvel Movies as much as I do, but their favorite hero is Thor. I thought It'd be Hulk but I guess he's only mine. Judge me if you want, but I find him adorable and misunderstood in an odd way.

I guess I can understand that. It's like she feels bad for him because he doesn't exactly have control over his anger. And that makes him likeable in some way. I get it.

Like my little Hulk. Do you have any piercings? I've always been curious.

Much love,
Lou