Heist D-Day.

"I assure you that a psychopath with a gun is scarier then a skeleton." Andrés aims his pistol at Rio's head, I gulp seeing his aggressive side beginning to emerge.

The boys argue over the mask, and I can't help but roll my eyes along with Tokyo and Nairobi, and we giggle quietly together. The truck jolts to a stop and Moscow and Helsinki jump out, once the door is closed the car hurries along again. I feel physically sick, and the sweat is practically pouring off of me. Nerves are racing round my body and all I want to do is grab Andrés' hand for reassurance.

He opens the door again several minutes later, and under a shed, pulls off a large blanket covering all our weapons and explosives we need for the entire duration of the heist. I can't help but feel worse when I see the massive quantity there is, and a heavy machine gun lies between it all solidly. We begin gathering it all carefully, taking the guns we're most comfortable with as our own, our protection for when a hostage feels brave. After many weekends practising with Helsinki, I take an M16 and pull the strap over my shoulder to let it hang.

"Masks on." Andrés instructs, and together we do as he says.

The plan was going perfectly, so why was I feeling so worried? I suppose the idea of something going wrong will loan over me until we finally escape. Whilst deep in my thoughts, the police come to a stop when they see we've blocked the road. I raise my gun to my eyes and scurry to the side window regaining focus. "Get out of the car!" I demand and see the two officers faces turn to fear as they raise they hands in the air. "Berlin!" I call stripping the man of his uniform. He puts it on whilst the others load our weapons into the lorry, and Andrés winks at me proudly. The sickness disappears now I'm playing Vienna, and the excitement begins.

I get in the back of the lorry along with Helsinki and Moscow and put our masks back on, Rio types quickly as he starts to attack the security system of the Mint so we can all enter safely.

"Where'd you get that?" Moscow asks pointing at my glowing diamond ring.

"It was a little gift from someone." I smugly reply.

"Who?" He asks worriedly. Bless him, he thinks it's Denver and he's upset he's not been told about it.

Before I can even lie to Moscow, Rio interrupts: "Alarms are disconnected." He tells the Professor through our ear pieces. "Everyone in the container, now."

The explosives are beginning to be unloaded and I can feel my heart rate racing as the forklift picks us up clumsily.

"On my count," I tell the boys. "Three, two, one. Now!" Helsinki opens the lid of the container and together we shoot at the ceiling. A woman screams in fright and everyone in the warehouse begins to run away from us.

"Move!" I say to the petrified workers, herding them like sheep towards the entrance of the Mint, they're so frightened they'll do anything we say.

"Go, go!" Helsinki shouts angrily at them. "Move it!" This heist was nothing like mine and Jack's, this is much more aggressive and frightening, but I loved making these people fear for their lives. Power turns you into a different person sometimes.

Screams of pure terror echo around the building, and I can't help but laugh slightly. "Rio, close the door!" I shout above the yelping, and he does so on my command.

"Blind fold them!" I shout and see the boys quickly whipping masks over the hostages eyes. The gang begins to bring in hostages from across the  building, and last to show up is Tokyo dragging poor little Alison. She's breathing heavily, and deeply upset - I'm not surprised, I would be too if I was on a school trip that ended this horribly. Tokyo pulls a blindfold over her eyes and we take our masks off.