night four

"big hero 6"11:50 pm

"big hero 6"
11:50 pm

Yamane was back to playing Animal Crossing. Though for now, she sat in her room while she played. Wating for midnight to come so she can sneak downstairs to meet with Bakugo. Her music played lightly from her phone on her dresser as she played the game on her tv rather than handheld.

Yamane's eyes glanced over to her door at the sound of three loud knocks. When she threw her door open and saw Bakugo, she moved out of the way to let him come in. "I was finally able to sleep just to have a fucking nightmare." Yamane watched as Bakugo moved to sit on her bed, his hair disheveled and her blanket wrapped around him. Yamane decided not to say anything due to the fact that she was wearing Bakugo's hoodie again. She was planning on taking it off before she saw him but it was too late now.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Hell no"

"Okay, do you want to watch a movie or something?" Yamane suggested as she saved and quit Animal Crossing. Bakugo sat against her headboard, on the right side with Yamane beside him. A pillow being the only barrier between the two. "We're watching Disney"

"Hell no, turn on something with action."

"Big Hero 6, it is then." As Yamane pulled up the movie, Katuski got a glimpse of the cover, making him roll his eyes in annoyance. "I'm not watching this shit, Yamane"

"It's Disney and action, it's a compromise." He rolls his eyes with a 'tch' as Yamane pushes play.

As the movie goes on, Yamane eventually feels Katsuki's head land on her shoulder. She opened her mouth to say something until Katsuki cut her off. "Say anything and I'll fucking leave" Yamane doesn't say anything and instead just lets her head fall ontop of his.