night six

"hot Cheetos" 12:47

"hot Cheetos" 
12:47

The night after the preliminary license exams, Yamane was exhausted. She passed but now, she was tired and just wanted to watch a movie with Bakugo. Which is why she once again stood at his dorm room, holding a bag of hot Cheetos. She knocked on his door three times to no response. She was about to send him a text until Kirishima came out of his dorm. "Oh hey, Yamane. You need Bakugo?" 

"What? No, I just was going to give him this bag of hot Cheetos. I brought the wrong kind and I know he likes them. Don't want to waste money, you know?" 

"Yeah, I get it. He doesn't stay up late though so he's probably sleeping." 

'Am I the only one that knows about his sleeping problems?" Yamane questioned to herself as she smiled at Kirishima. "Oh okay. Thanks, Kirishima. Sorry to bother you"

"No problem! Night, Yamane." 

"Goodnight Kirishima." 

Once finally back in her dorm room, Yamane pulled out her Switch and started Animal Crossing. She found herself slightly disappointed for some reason. Her meetings with Bakugo had become a sort of routine for her. She hated how much calmer she got just from watching a movie or failing miserably at making eggs with Bakugo. And she really hated how disappointed she was that their streak had been broken with no explanation. 

The sound of three rough knocks on her door made Yamane more excited than she'd ever admit. "Idiot" She mumbled out as she saw Bakugo wrapped in bandages. "Tch, can you fix me or not?" 

"Of course I can." 

The pair sat on Yamane's bed, facing each other. Yamane's eyes changed from their normal brown to a deep blue as she activated her quirk. She brought a hand to the bruise on his face, letting her quirk heal it. 

"I still don't fully understand your quirk" Yamane smiled lightly as she felt the familiar tinge of pain in her heart from using her quirk. "Angel's Aura lets me do lots of different stuff. I can fire off these balls of my aura but they hurt like hell. I can also use it to heal other people. But whenever I heal someone I pass out a little after. Plus, if I try to heal something too extreme, I shorten my lifespan."

As soon as those words left her lips, Bakugo reached up and lightly grabbed her wrist, making her stop. "Sorry did I hurt you? I've heard it can be painful sometimes."

Bakugo let out an amused chuckle. "Of course you didn't hurt me. But I'm not letting you shorten your lifespan for me. I'll heal on my own," Yamane opened her mouth to protest but Bakugo quickly cut her off. His hand released her wrist and moved to land on top of her head for a second. "I said I'll heal on my own. Don't be stubborn, idiot" Yamane turned off her quirk, her eyes reverting back to normal as she removed her hand. "So who'd you fight?" 

"What?" 

"Your hands are warmer than usual, so you used your quirk." Bakugo paused, debating if he should tell her or not. "I fought Deku." Yamane smiled. "Good. Maybe now you'll get some closure and actually sleep."

"Yuna," Bakugo started before the girl herself cut him off. "Hey Bakugo"

"What?" 

"I'm gonna pass out" With that, Yamane fell forward, her head landing on Bakugo's chest. He froze for a second before gently placing a hand on the back of her head and laying her on her pillow. A smile appeared on his face for a second before he shook it off and left the girl alone to sleep.