night twenty five

"epilogue"'11:00 pm'

"epilogue"
'11:00 pm'

When the Bakusquad decided to have a group Mariokart tournament no one was expecting Bakugo to show up. But somehow Yamane managed to drag him into the common area for it. She ignored his grunts of frustration as she sat beside Amie, Denki Kaminari's girlfriend. 

Bakugo, Sero, Denki, and Kirishima were playing first. Yamane was barely paying attention to the match until the last lap. Bakugo and Denki were tied for first place overall. Whoever got first on the final course would be the winner. Seconds before Bakugo crossed the finish line, Denki hit him with a green shell. Taking him out of first place and putting him in second. 

Yamane grabbed the controller from Bakugo before he had a chance to throw it out of anger. Bakugo turned to Denki to start yelling but covered Yamane's ears first. 

The Bakusquad was much more focused on that action than Bakugo's words. 

"Yamane? Bakugo? What-"

"Oh, I have a headache so Katsuki covered my ears before he-. Why are you guys looking at me like that?" 

"Is something going on between you and Bakugo?" Mina questioned with a smirk. "Yeah, you two do seem closer lately" 

"You always walk to lunch together" 

"Bakugo doesn't kill you for calling him Katsuki"

"Bakugo sneaks into Yamane's room at midnight."

Yamane's cheeks burned red as she looked down at her hands in embarrassment at how obvious they were. She glanced over at Bakugo for help. He scoffed as he sat back. "Yeah, we're dating. Who's next?" All the girls, including Yamane, eyes widened as they looked at Bakugo in shock. "WHAT?!"

END OF MIDNIGHT LOVE

────── {.author's note .} ────── ⊰ 

kinda shitty epilogue because i suck at writing final chapters so i'm sorry! but thank you to everyone who read this book it means the world to me <33333333. i hope you all like yamane as well as her relationship with bakugo. also, aime is the oc of a denki fic i have coming out soon that's in the same format as this story so uh *cough* follow me if you wanna read that once it's out *cough*

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!!!!!