Chapter 5

//Logan's P.O.V\\

When Ashton said I have 24 hours to find luke, I wanted to scream. I have to find luke in a forest. A massive forest.

"Luke! Luke! Luke!" I shout, as I shouted it felt like my throat has been torn apart. I looked side to side to see if anyone if following me and then ran to my left. Trees, Bushes, Leaves, Birds, Rabbits and random shed. A random shed. Thats it, he could be in there, but then thats a hiding place the person chasing us would look.

Chase my baby brother. Ive just total left him, and i might not even make it back alive, if i dont find luke anytime soon.

"Luke Hemmings!" i shout then i hear rusling from a near by bush. I walk over and start to more the branches, and a rabbit jumped out the bush. "Stupid Rabbit" i say and then feel a hand on my shoulder.

i turn around and see an out of breath Ashton, who stood there, hands on knees, trying to even his breath out.

"Luke hemmings. Blond boy, blue eyes, tall?" he asks with a little bit of hope in his eye. I just study his eyes, as them shined bright in the sky. i nod my head and he hugs me, i just stand there with my arms in the air, not wanting to hug him as he kicked me out his house. "Luke. My Luke. We need to find him. If you find him maybe i could leave here too. With you and him and get away from Michael" he says and thats when i push him of me, to the floor.

"No. There is no 'we'. We are not finding him together. I finding him and your going to go back in your house and start to scare more people that knock on your door at like 11:00am in the morning" I shout turning away till ashton says somethings that puts me of track.

"There is no 'I' in team. And its not my fault, you were knocking on my door at 11:00 o'clock in the morning, and the first thing i grabbed was a bat. Its not cool living out in the woods, but i have no choice as everyone back in Miami hates me. I am normal i swear, i swear down i am normal" he says face down in his hands.

"Ash, im sorry but i-" i start to say but he shakes his head

"No it fine. i should stay here, im not good enough to go back to Miami. Im a freak anyways" he says and starts to get up to walk away, but i grab his wrist to turn him back around to face me.

"Listen here Irwin. You gonna help me find Luke and then we are taking you back to Miami. Like it or not" i sya and start to drag him back to where we started.

He looked like he has never be outside before, always looking around to see if someone was coming after him, always jumping whenever he heard some animal in the bush move.

"Ash, calm down. Were in a for-" i say and then i see a figure in the woods, just a bit further down from me. "Ash. Stay here, please. Dont move. Ill be back in 10" i say and then started to run.

The figure kept ruuningfurther in, but another figure kept running towards me. Two figures, great which one to follow. Then i got glimps of a bit of red hair, and knew staright away that was the boy in my dream, from last night.

"Hey. Hey you!" i shout and he turns around looks at me and then starts to run. I try to run faster but i feel like my legs are going to drop off, but keep running. As soon as i thought i lost him, he fell over and i caught up and sit down by his side

"Who are you!" i shout at his face and he trys to pull hes face into his hood.

"Im a human. And im right in front of you. And im late" he says

"For what your next scareing?2 i say and he looks confused

"You were scaring my brother and then me and this boy named Ashton"

"Ah, ashton nice family he has. Dont like him though. Make his life living hell" he says and i look behind me and i see Luke standing behind me out of breath. What is it with people doing that.

"Who you talking too?" he says in between breaths

"This red headed boy look" i say pointing to the ground, and turning my head to see nothing if there.

I look down the woods floor and see him looking at me at the tree, ashton was by. and he mouthed me the words 'Forget me..... Not'.

i turn around and grab lukes hand and he helps me up.

"Come on we need to go"i say looking down at my phone, that read 12:14. I ran back to the tree to see ashton still in the place i left him, but shaking.

"Come on Ash. Time for Miami" i say and luke shakes his head and pulls me to the side.

"Are you crazy!" he shouts but lowers his voice

"What!"

"You cant take him back to Miami he wont fit in. Do you want to be known for the girl that brought the freak back into the town"

"Luke. I thought you was his friend. Not some dick, that only wants to go on a adventure. I knew i shouldnt have came. And your the one that said you wanted to come here" i say looking back at ashton, that was looking down on the floor drawing with a stick.

"Logan. i wanted to help you"

"Well luke, hes coming back with us. you like it your not" i say and start to walk back over to ashton, When i get to him i put out my hands for him to grab and he does and slowly starts to stand up.

"Luke doesnt like me does he" he asks and i shake my head "Im staying. Im going to make you to fall out if i go with you" he says and i grab his hand and start walking to the car.

I can feel Luke looking down at my hands and i shake my head. Im nothing to do with him anymore. He's dead to me, as hes not going to apoligize.

When we get to the car, i open the door for Ashton, but hes tying hes shoes so i sit in the front with Luke, waiting for him.

"Logan please. I just dont like him"

"Luke. Im going through the same thing he is. Would you do the same thing to me? Just when i magically disapper, forget me?" i say

"I dont know. i dont want to forget you. Damm i didnt even forget Ashton, i just didnt want to be friends with him anymore, hes a freak" he says and i clench my hands around the drivers wheel i look at him.

"He is not freak. If anything your the freak around here. You just go round, saying your friends with people and then when they have something wrong with them, you hate them. I wish i didnt know you" i say through gritted teeth.

I hear the door slam, and start to drive. I look to the passanger seat and see no Luke and look in the back and find no Ashton. I stop the car and get out and look around. I cant see through the trees where to house was, but now it isnt. i can see no one here, except a farm right at the back. I look back to my car and get back in, and start it back up.

I take one look back at where i last seen Luke and Ashton and took a breath and closed my eyes, before i started to drive. When i opened them i looked in the mirror at the top and pull the car to a halt. I turn my head and seen the red head boy sitting in the back with his legs on the seats and a smirk on his face.

"Hi Logan. Im Michael Clifford. Better known as forget me not" he says.

---

VOTE?

Comment what you think is going th happen next