Chapter 11

//Logan's P.O.V\\

"Hi Nana... Yeah I'm good.... I was wondering if you could have Chase for a few nights like till Sunday?.... No I'm not drinking, where having problems people are coming after me.... Thank you, love you" I say hanging up the phone and walking into Chases room, finding him listening to The Fray on his IPod

"Chase Andrew White" I shout and he rips out his headphones and turns his head

"Fuck don't do that" he shouts at me and I raise an eyebrow. "I didn't swear" he says and I nod

"Chase your staying at nanas till sunday" I say and he grabs his bags from under his bed and walks towards me.

"Okay. I heard you on the phone" he says walking past me, to go down the stairs but stops at the top. "Oh and Logan" he says

"Yeah"

"Make sure you stay alive, I need you" he says walking down the stairs and then I heard the door close.

I walk to the top of the stairs and take in one last glimps of it because leaving because who knows. I might not come back.

I slowly walk down the stairs and walk to the kitchen and grab a pot noodle and flick the kettle on.

I walk around the house, looking at all the photos till I heard a voice.

Okay to many voices in a day.

"Logan. Don't you dare, run. Your never going to get away from us. Your just trapped. Trapped I tell you. You can never get away from us now" it says and I just run back to the kitchen and pour the water into the pot and wait.

"Trapped. Your trapped. Trapped I tell you. Trapped" is all what is running in and out my head.

I grabbed my pot noodle and a fork and walk out the house. All thats goes in and out of my head it the voice saying I'm trapped and chase says stay alive I need you. I need him too. I need Michael too, but that wont work out in the end.

I checked my phone and it read 6:00pm, 5 more hours till we met.

As I walk the street people give my the glares, because I'm carrying a pot noodle. And a little boy just stares at me eating so I go up to him.

"Are you hungry?" I ask him and he nods, like he hasn't seen food in years

"Do, you want my food?" I ask

"M-may i-i?" He says trying to form his words without a stutter.

I nod and hand him my pot noodle and watch him gulp it all down.

"Whats your name little boy?" I ask.

"D-dylan J-jones. W-what a-b-out you?" He asks

"Logan White" I say and his face goes white.

"You need to run. I-i- just get out of here. Your going to be trapped soon. Not in this world. Well in this world but we won't be able to see you. Your are only hope" he say almost with a stutter.

"How do you know me?" I ask

"My mom. Is a Forget Me Not. So was I till I ran. Your in danger. Your putting the forget me nots in danger. Your the only one who can stop them. Thats why we get some people wanting to kill you and some wanting to help you like him over there" he says and I turn my head and see Michael standing with Ashton and Luke

"Ah, them. Michael, Luke and Ash. Knew luke years only knew Ashton for like 1 hour and michael since 2 nights ago I think" I say and he nods. "I've gotta go now" I say and he grabs my hand pulling my towards him.

"You need to stay alive. We need a surviver around" he says turning away.

"Wait if I don't survive?" I ask and he nods

"You'll need to find a way back here. If you win this, stop them, show them, someone on there kill list unstoppable" he says and then disappears.

I stand back up and start walking towards the park till someone grabbed my arm, wearing a mask

"W-who are you?" I whisper

The person just stood there and then slowly pulled of there mask. Showing a face I haven't seen since I was 6.

"Dad?"

----

VOTE?