Chapter 12

//Logan's P.O.V\\

"Dad?"

I look at my dad trying to take in the details of his face. Gray hair a here and there and a scar on the side of his face.

"Logan" he says

"Dad. Your dead?" I say and he laughs

"No. I'm a forget me not" he says and I feel my blood boil in my veins

"Your the reason there after me. Your the reason I've almost got killed earlier. I hate you. I hate you. Just leave me alone" I shout trying to move away from him but he grabs my arm.

"Listen. Stay alive. We don't need another White family member as a forget me not. We can't. Just stay alive" he says about to go but I stopped him.

"How can I stay alive? That's what's everyone is saying too me stay alive l. But how?" I say and he smiles.

"Listen to Michael and Beth and don't say anything to other people"

"They keep asking me am I Logan White though"

"They need you to help them. Everyone is in danger and your the only one who can help. You have the strength too do it"

"What strength?"

"Love. They hate Love" he says then goes into thin air.

I start to walk down the street and everyone was staring at me. Like I have done something or because I'm the one that can help them.

I don't want them looking at me like this, with fear in there eyes.

People keep watching me as I walk, babies just pointing cars just stopping and people from school watching me too.

I hate the attention, I can't deal with it but I'll have too.

I see Michael at the end of the road watching me and he waves his hand at me and I start running towards him.

When i get too him he throw my arms around his neck and put my face on his chest. He slowly wraps his arms around my waist and places his chin on top of my head. And that's when I realized. I think I have feeling for him. And that's not good.

"H-hi" he says and I was confused by his stutter. He's not the one to stutter.

I look up at him and he looks down at me. I glance at his lips as I could feel his breath on my nose. He glanced down at my lips and looked side to side and then pressed his lips against mine.

He started to move his lips and I started to kiss back slowly. He unwrapped one arm from around my waist and placed it behind my neck to make the kiss more heated.

You could feel people staring at us but he didn't care. It was just about me and him right now.

"L-logan. I can't" he says pulling away from the kiss and shakes his head.

"Why?" I say. I feel stupid how can I boy like him want to keep kiss me.

"I'm a forget me not. After we stop them soon. Well go back to normal. And never see each other again" he says

"Michael. How do you know. Are paths might cross again" I say

"Logan I just-fuck" he says smashing his lips back against mine.

This time it was move slow and loving.

He replaced his head on the back of my neck and made it deeper.

He moved his lips slowly and then bit my lip pulling away

"Logan. I love you" he says pulling me into a hug and the we heard a cough.

"Well now I see you to have finished your couple time. We need to hurry up" Beth says grabbing my hand and I grabbed michael and walked into the park.

"Wait. Its not 11pm" I say

"We changed the time as all of us are hear" Beth says "we need a plan"

Then my dads words went through my head 'Love. They hate Love'

"Love." I says and beth looks at me confused and scared and michael smiles

"They hate love" I say and beth nods

"Yeah. We all died not loved so we hate love. But you two are perfect your it. You too love each other don't you. Your going out aren't you?" Beth asks with a smile

"I love logan. And no where not going out" michael says

"I like michael" I say and beth smiles wide.

"We have it. The plan is done. But by Wednesday you too need to be together" she says and her and michael disappear.

---

Sorry for not updating yesterday but I did update twice on Sunday.

Vote?

Comment?

Need a ship name for Michael and Logan:- Mogan/ Lichael. There the only ones I got and there crap any ideas.

Might update later. After been yo my Nan's