Chapter 15

//Logan's P.O.V\\

I shake my head and start to tug at my hands that were behind the back of the chair.

I knew he wasn't the same Michael when he walked into my room. I knew he had something wrong with him, but I should have guessed it was Connor.

I feel a hand under my chin and look up to meet eyes with Connor. I try turning my head but he tightens the grip on my chin and yanks my face towards him.

"What's wrong? Not kissing Michael anymore" Connor says and I can see Michael about to jump for him but Jay and Jason hold him back. Jason looks at me and Connor and smiles slapping Michael in the face.

I hold back my scream but they keep hitting him. I let out the scream that was in my mouth and then I got hit and tears came down my face.

"Don't hurt her. Please don't" Michael says and Connor walks over to him and smiles sadly at him.

"Aww Michael sticking up for his lover" he coots and then takes something out Jason's pocket.

"Why don't you just kill me now and then life will go back to normal" I say and Michael gives me a look says 'what are you doing'.

Connor nods walking over to me and then showing me what he got out Jason's pocket. It was a knife, like the one Michael had. He takes it up to my throat and starts to speak.

"Well Logan. Do you have any last words to say to Michael" he asks and I nod and look at Michael.

"Michael. Listen, this might be the last you see of me now but you need to remember that" I say now looking at Connor that was waiting for me to finish my sentence. "That. I Love You. MICHAEL NOW!" I shout and then Connor looks at me and drops his knife because he heard the word Love.

Michael shakes of Jay and Jason and then runs to me and start to cut the rope from around my hands. I stand up and rub my hands and then run to the door, leaving Michael behind.

I grab the keys to the car and then open the door and run to the car and lock the door. I put the keys in and start the car and then see Michael standing at the door watching me. He looks at me with sad glossy eyes and starts to walk towards the car.

I step in the peddle and then drive away from the house. Only to be scared from the radio starting to play all by its self.

I turn it off then it comes back on and I here a laugh- which on belong to the one and only Michael.

"You really think you can just leave without me Logan?" He say appearing in the seat beside me

"Just leave me alone Michael. I've almost got killed in the last 2 days. Just fuck off and leave me alone and maybe, maybe I will get back to normal when I have nothing in my back anymore" I shout pulling the car to the side of the road.

"You really think, you can run away from your problems Logan. You can never get away from them unless you die. And I'm not letting that happen. I really ment it when I said I Love You. I really did. Do you know what's it's like to love someone you can never have because there's always going to be something stopping them being together. And for us it's this. They want you dead I want you alive. Logan you have to chose what you want" he says.

"They can have me. They won't kill me. What will happen if I touch there hand or they touch me when they are in the forget me not house?" I ask and his left eyebrow cocks upwards and his lips out open abit and holding his chin.

"You'll get taken to a different place. Well it will still be this town but no one will be able to see you not even the forget me nots" he says and I nod my head. "Logan what are you thinking"

"I'll still be alive. It's a chance" I say and Michael shakes his head.

"You can't do this Logan" he says and I look at him

"Why?" I ask and he bits his lip

"Because I won't see you again"

"If it stops people coming after me then I have to do it Michael. Just remember I will always be here" I says putting my hand over his heart "I'll always be in your heart. I do love you Michael. I always have and always will"

---

VOTE?

5 Chapters left. Oh god.

Hope you like it.

Sorry for not updating the last 3 days. I was having days with my family on Christmas and Boxing Day and I wasn't in the mood yesterday, because i want all there, I was hurting