Chapter 18

//Michael's P.O.V\\

I was crapping myself when I asked Logan. I was scared she'll say no. Because we aren't going to be together much longer. But if she did love me. Like she does, she would have said yes.

Right now, me and Logan are sitting down on the sofa cuddling and discussing what will happen later.

"So what happens if it doesn't work?" She asks

"I don't know. Hopefully just get out back here" I say

"If I did go missing. Will you come looking for me"

"Of course I will. Your my girlfriend. Even if we wasn't going out, I'll still look for you no matter what. Your going to be my number 1 hope" I say and she smiles.

She moves back and faces me. She grabs my hand and laced our fingers. She looks down at our fingers and smiles.

"Michael" she says and I look at her not saying anything "why do you keep wanting to save me. You didn't even know me at the start"

"Logan, I've always known you. I was following you since I started following your brother. I wanted to save you because, your a gentle person. You don't want to hurt anyone or anything. Every one else might not see it but you are. Your one of the kindest people I have met.

Your smile just lighten ups everyone around you. Your like the spark to the fire to make it burn. Without you no one will be happy. Even if people say that they hate you, they love you inside. Your everyone's last hope to be happy. But I don't know why. They should be happy when you smile. You like control people's feelings" I say to her as she just smiles and then pulls me into a hug.

"You the best friend I never had. I'm glad I met you now though. Even if it is close to my death date"

I frown pulling her back and looking her starlight in the eye "there is no death date"

She looks at me and then looks away "Whatever but there is. What do you want to do"

"Nothing. I just want to enjoy this time. Because I might see you again" I say and pull her back in my arms.

"Michael. Please. Just admit it in gonna die. And then end of story and everyone will be happy" Logan growls

"Do you know what. Please take a shower" I say

"Your saying I smell?" She gasps.

"No. I'm just saying go take a shower because I need to think of a plan. Plus I can't stand the smell of your hair. Smells like Grapes and I hate them can you use strawberry?" I suggest

"Sure thi- how do you know I have strawberry shampoo?"

"I looked. I've been in this house a lot. Idiot" I say and look at her face "shit no. There no idiot"

"Your so funny to tease but sure I'll be 30 minutes" she says and then go upstairs to the bathroom.

When I know she's in I decide to take out my phone and text Beth

Beth 😂:

Ermm... When we leave here. She's in shower atm. I'm being bored. So please reply

After I put it down. I grabbed the remote and decide to change the channel and then my phone vibrated.

From Beth 😂:

Leave there when she's done. Meet me at the shop and we'll leave there soon as. Then when we get there she can do whatever she needs to do. Well be there to help her and make sure she doesn't die in there...

I nod at my phone and regret it because she can't see me so I simply replied with a 'K'. Killer conversation.

I flicked on the channels and then the new caught my eye. It shown a picture of a young boy around 7. I looked closer and seen that it was me.

I'm on a missing person website or channel Whatever you call it. It was showing you around my room and where I was last seen. I couldn't see anything because there was no volume. How stupid. I turned up the volume and started to listen

"Just when this little boy was 7 years old, he was kidnapped out of his parents grasp and hasn't been seen since. He was all nice and tucked up in bed when he went missing. But all we now know is that he is either hiding away from home or now is dead as we have no trace of him for over 10 years. If you have seen him in the laser few years and if you see him again please speak to him his name is Michael Gordon Clifford. I have just given you a update of Michael Clifford. Goodbye" the man said and I shut down the tv.

They lied to me the forget me nots lied to me. saying that my parent let them have me. I was kidnapped out of my own home. And now my mom and dad think I'm dead more likely. But they know I'm a fighter. They should believe on me.

"Michael? Hear the news?" Logan shouts from upstairs

"We're are you?" I shout

"Bedroom" she says and I walk up and knock the door and she opens it. She's standing there in her clothes and her hair down her back.

"Yeah I heard it" I say sitting down in her bed. "And I don't want to believe it" I say

"Why?"

"Will and the rest said that my parents let them take me. I just want to go home and live my normal life I was met to"

"So you don't want me in your life?"

"No. I want you. I just want a normal life. Where I don't have to be scared when I see people, I can just relax with my girlfriend. And be happy" I shout "When this shit is over and me and you are together. We're going to see my family and there going to love you soo much"

"Just like you love me then?" She says and I blush "Come on it getting late"

She takes my hand in hers and start to walk. This better be worth it.

---

Vote??