Chapter 19

This is what Michael looks like in this chapter 'sad' not gone back to fetus. He's sad

-

//Michaels P.O.V\\

Me and Logan met Beth down the shop after we left and decide to get something to eat while we are there. Logan grabbed a bag a crisps and I grabbed a drink fore and her to share. And Beth grabbed some chewing gum.

"That will be £4:57 pleas- your Michael Clifford the boy that went missing. You can just see you in his photo." the person says and I mentally stab him. Like can he just shut up. "I'm gonna call them. Your mom and dad and they will be so happy they have there son back and il-"

"Can you please just shut up. We have to go. I need to go back to my house" Beth's says and we look at her because she's trying to help us.

"No can do miss. I'll be all over the news when I tell his parents I have Michael right in front of me"

I look at Logan to see what she is doing, you can see she is getting annoyed because the way her fingers and all moving in circles and her kicked going white at times. "for fuck sake. Just let us fūcking leave already I have to go. And before you say yes I am Logan. No just fūcking take the money and we'll go" Logan shouts throwing money at him and tugging me out the shop.

I look at her while we walk. She's pissed and then scared at the same time because of what she's doing. "Calm down"

"How can I calm down. I'm risking my own life and your telling me to cal- Calum?"

I look behind me and see he's across the road looking at us. "Dipshit get here"

He looks at me and I nod and he comes running over and takes Logan out of my hands and hugs here. I watch them. They have been best friends for a while and now they are probably not going to see each other again. I shouldn't think negative but I can't help it i know it's going to go wrong.

"I see you took my word. Asking her out" I here someone say and knew it was Beth

I turn to her and start to speak "Yep. Beth why you lie to me. Saying my parent let you take me. They didn't I saw the news"

"I was hoping you didn't see that because I don't know myself. It looks like will lied to us all. We all thought that it was alright with your parents"

"Oh okay. Beth how you die?"

"Well I died because I was saving my mom and dad. They didn't love me. no one loved me. But I loved them. I saved them from getting killed. There was a murder in our house and they wouldn't leave to they got what they want. Someone dead. So I let them kill me. They shot me right in the back of my head right" she grabs my hand and takes it the the back of her head at her neck "there"

"In sorry. How old was you when you died. And how old would you be now"

"I died when I was 11 and that was 15 years ago. So I should be 26 nearly 27"

I nod and walk back over to Logan. She's talking to Calum about what she is doing tonight and he's shaking his head tell her not to.

"Logan it's now or never" I say and she looks at Calum again but not like a minute ago. Its now betrayal

"Beth. Can you teleport us" I say and we all huddle together and then we appear in the forget me not house.

Everyone was doing something. Either playing cards or chatting or staring at us.

"Well. Well. Well" we hear someone say clapping there hand. "Looky what we that cat dragged in. The person we are after. Michael what a good boy now kill her." and then I knew it was will.

"Will. where ever you are I'm not killing her. Were together. And nothing can stop us"

"Really. Jay Jason bring in the bate" he shouts and then Ashton and Luke get dragged in. "Remember Michael. Out of all the forget me not I'm the strongest. I can kill them right now with one touch or teleport them to a different place and then they will be gone. Trapped."

Everyone was looking at us. Probably thinking what side to go to. But we all know what side they were going to go to. Wills.

"Jay. Jason are Luke and Ashton handcuffed together?" Will asks and they nod. "okay now handcuff them to the wall and then go do the next job"

They did as told and handcuffed them to the bar at the bottom of the wall, then looked at each other and then the lights went of. I tightened my grip on Logan and she did the same to me and Beth.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and then one on mine and Logan's hand, that ripped us apart and covered my mouth and I closed my eyes. I tried to get out of there grip but I couldn't the. I felt a bright light being shone into my eyes so I opened them up. And say the lights where back on.

I looked across at Beth and seen she was in the same trap as me. But being held by Jay. I looked across the room and seen Logan being handcuffed to Luke and Ashton but crying.

"Michael" she cried out but then was slapped across the face just like at hers a day or a few hours ago. "You said no death date" she shouts and then was slapped again.

"Well Logan. He lied and guess what there is a death date in about 3, 2, 1. Bye bye" Will shouts and there was a bright white light coming from where Logan Luke and Ashton sat.

"Logan. No Logan" I shout which equals being kicked in the balls.

After about 5 minutes the bright light goes and is only left with Luke and Ashton handcuffs.

"I'm sorry Michael. There's plenty more fish in the sea." Connor say standing next to will.

"Maybe I don't want to find a new girl. I wanted that one she meant everything to me. That why I never killed her. I loved her and I still do. I know she's not dead because she's a fighter and I don't think she can die. Will just because you died not loved doesn't mean you can hurt everyone around you. If we could turn back time and we will make sure you would have died loved. The whole forget me boys died not loved. But Listen here. You can torture me and kill me if you want be I will always be stronger then you in any battle. I can win this war with Just me. Because I know Logan is still here she will be standing right next to me every step of the way helping me through this but listen here. Being trapped inside a world then other people can't see is a another step to be being found. I will find her and when I do will be stronger then you'll ever be." I shout. "you coming Beth" I say

"Michael you still trapped" she laughs "plus why would I go with you. My job was to make you come back here. With Logan. I never liked you. I never liked Logan. This is one big plot twists in your mind" She laughs and then everything goes black but I can still here.

"Take him back to his family. We don't need him anymore" I voice says and that voice doesn't belong to Will or Connor. Its belongs to Calum.

---

Well was that a massive twist at the end or what. Did you see that coming. Did you see Calum being with the forget me nots?

Last chapter now. I'll post it later.

VOTE and Comment please