Chapter 14

//Logan's P.O.V\\

Michael touches my shoulder and then I magically appear back home.

I don't get what is with him. Does he won't me dead or something. Because at the moment that's what he's aimming for.

I sit down on my sofa and check my phone;

3 missed calls
17 messages
1 Facebook notification
2 BBMS

I opened them one by one; all the calls of Calum, 16 of the messages of Calum and one of Michael, a game request of someone from school and the BBM's were bcs.

I opened the Calum message

[From Calum:]

Logan I'm coming round in 10

Thats what all of then read, so Calum is coming round.

I turn on the TV and jump when a hand covers my face and a laugh comes from behind me.

"Chill babe. Its just me" as soon as they said that I knew it was Calum becauae of his voice.

"Calum. Dont call me babe" I say and he nods.

"Look what I got" he says pulling out two tickets for a film

"What for?" I shout because I haven't been in the cinema in ages.

"Annie. Because is your favorite" he says and I jump and hug him. "I know you so well" he says and I nod.

I pull away from the hug and put on my jacket and grab Calums hand and walk out the door

We get in his car and start to drive towards the cinema.

"So Logan. Where do you see us on 5 years. As you didn't answer it earlier" Calum says and I gulp

"Well I see you, with a nice job and and beautiful family" I say with a pause think what to say. "And i see me on the run still. From people. Or dead. Or trapped" i say and Calum stops the car at a red light

"Well still be together. And you won't be dead" he says putting his hand on my thigh. I didn't like it because we are ment to be Bestfriends not boyfriend and girlfriend. I decide to push of his hand.

"Sorry Cal. I'm just don't like the feeling" I lie

"Sure. Whatever" he mumbles and start to drive again

"If your going to be in a mood with me. Whats the point of me going with you. And plus I just moved you hand" I say and he shrugs and stops the car getting out.

I get out the car and follow behind him. He gives the people his tickets and walks away from me again.

"Want any popcorn" he asks and i shake my head and he walks to the sweets. "Sweets?" He asks and I nod.

I get the sweets I want and pass them him. He gives the money to the man and hands them back me takes my hand.

"I'm sorry for earlier" he says giving my hand a squeeze and I nod.

We walk to the screen we was in a grabbed a seat before it filled up.

After about 10 minutes of waiting for the screen to start it finally and Calum was playing on his phone.

"Pssst. Calum it's starting" I say and he puts his phone away and start to watch.

-

"Like it" he asks getting up from his seat

"Yep" I say following him.

We walk to the car and get back in.

"I've gotta go straight home after I drop you off okay?" He says and nods.

We drive in silence till we get to mine.

"See you later Logan. Still coming mine Thursday?" He questions

"Errm maybe" I say and walk into my house.

I walk up the stairs and got to my room and change into my PJs getting into my bed. That's when my bedroom door opened and Michael was standing there, with something in his hands.

He steps into the room a bit more and that's when I seen the thing in his had is a knife.

"Why you got that michael?" I ask and he comes walking towards me with the knife but when he got a step away he dropped the knife and grabbed my hands.

He tied my hands up and dragged me down stairs and made me sit and the chair.

I sat down and he tied a rope around my waist and stood back.

"Good job michael" Connor says walking out of the darkness.

"Jay! Jason! Take out the thing" Will shouts appearing next to table.

Two other boys came out from the darkness one held michael and one took out a clip from his ear and then michael came back to his normal self.

He look at me sitting on the chair and then looked at his hands that were being held by Jay or Jason. When he looked back at me he seen the rope tied around his body and may hands tied.

"Logan. I'm sorry" he says

---

VOTE?