Chapter 17

//Michael's P.O.V\\

When I walk away from Logan, my face dropped. I'm always a happy as Beth says but now I'm a moody piece of shit now apparently. Well your crush isn't going to go and risk her life for you now is she?

Right now me and Beth are sitting on a bench facing the sea. The waves hit the rocks and the watering splashing back. Its like the rocks are fighting back. Just like Logan is going to be doing in less then 3 hours.

I still don't think she should do it because she's going to be leaving this world and then I might not she here again.

I know it sound rave that it looks like I'm only doing this for me. But it's only because I lover her. She means the world to me. I just never what to lose her.

"Why don't you just ask her out and then your love will be with her forever" Beth suggest and I just look at her and laugh.

"Yeah Beth that's not going to happen"

She just looks and me and gives me a stern look "Just do it you'll be surprised what she'll say. You can see she wants to be with you so bad but it's this world keeping you apart"

"Beth I don't know. We won't be together for a long time maximum of 4 hours as we are going to the house in 3" I explain with a sad expression while watching the waves.

When I said that Beth snapped and stood up in front of me blocking the waves.

"Move women" I say trying to push her out the way but she just takes a step back.

"I'm not going to be here and listen to you moan. If you want to get with Logan, you need to step up your game and ask her out already. Your both love struck- and you know I hate saying that word- I think this is the first time I seen you happy in a long time. And 'dead' women"

"I've always been happy what you on" I laugh and she raises a eyebrow at me "fine this is the first time I've been happy in a long time but you can't make me get a girlfriend" I say and start to walk away.

"You tell Logan not to walk away from her problems when you do the same! What is wrong with you"

I just ignore her and start to walk away. Im walking away from my fear. My fear and asking a girl I love out. Its just that I don't want to. I just don't want to get rejected.

I turn a corner and see people looking sad. What is it with this world that makes people dam sad all the time. Life's to short to be sad. And I'm only just realising that now. I've been sad all my years and I haven't seen my mom in a long time, since I was a kid.

"Michael?" I heard a voice say and i look up and see a tanned boy- Calum.

"Yes. How do you know my name?" I ask king of confused.

"You kissed my girlfriend not so long ago didn't you? I seen her in your arms. She's cheating on me with you. I knew something was up with her" he mumbles to himself.

"You kinda didn't answer my question. How do you know my name?" I ask again

"Your a Forget me Not. Logan's said your name once to me. When she was trying to explain that she saw you the first time"

"What do you want Calum?" I ask

"To make everything back to normal. J want my best friends back. Luke and Logan"

I just look at him- how does he remember Luke. I thought he didn't remember him. Well this is fucked up now isn't it.

"You'll get your people back later. Just let me leave please" I say and he nods his head

"Wait!" He calls to me and I turn my head. "take care of Logan. She loves you move than she loves me. I think she finally met someone. And your that someone" he says and then walks away.

I just let his words go through my head. ' She loves you more that she loves me'. Does love more that's calum. I pick up the speed that I'm walking and walk to Logan's.

When I arrive I seen that her car was there. I walked up to the door and let myself in.

"Logan?" I called out and I heard a yeah from the kitchen. I slowly walked towards it and seen that she was just making something to eat.

"Hey. What's up?" She asks placing her plate on the side.

"Urmm I- ermm- Logan?" I said and she laughs, because of my stuttering

"Spit it out Michael"

"Logan. Will you please be my-" I start to say and she raises her eyebrow.

"Are you asking my to be your girlfriend?" She asks and I nod scratching that back of my neck.

"Well?" I say

"Yes" she says and then she wrapped her arms around my waist and i wrapped mine around her neck and slowly swayed side to side. Like I normal do in hugs.

---

3 Chapters left...

VOTE?