Chapter 9

//Michael's P.O.V\\

"That's will be £18.37 tha-" the cashier said "where the fuck you gone?" He says looking around and I just walk out the door.

I got: 2 Popcorn Bags, 4 Dr pepper's, 4 Flakes, 2 Sharing Packs of Monster Munch, a sharing pack of Oreo's and a pack of smokes for me.

When I arrrived back at Logans she had a film on the table. And when I looked over at it, it was Hunger Games.

"Nice choice in film" I say reappearing, on the sofa.

"Aww thanks. I'll put it in and you put the food on the table" she says and walks over too the DVD player and I poured the food and junk on the table.

When she turned around and seen the food on the the she smiled.

"Flakes and Oreo's. How you know?" She asks sitting down next to me and I lightly place my arm around her shoulder and pulled her into my side and started the film

I like the hunger games but I would never be able to watch it in a movie marathon, like me and Logan are ment to be doing.

The only reason is because The Hunger Games is long I think and they drag at the start. Like yes we know that Katniss is the main and- wait its a good part.

"I Volunteer. I Volunteer as Tribute"Katniss says pushing her sister behind and Gale taking her away.

I turn my head and look at Logan. That's what I did Volunteer to kill her. But how the hell can you kill her she's amazing.

"Michael. If you had a brother wou- wait do you have a brother or sister?" Logan asks

"No i dont and if I had a brother I would if I was of age would you if chase was a girl?" I ask and she nods.

"Have you ever thought, if you was in the hunger games, who would be you Katniss?" Logan asked me and I just looked at her.

"That girl I was talking about the other day" I say and she smiled. But it was clear it was fake. "Who would your Peeta be" I asked with a smile

"If I wasn't apparently dating Calum. It would be someone else" she says looking around the room everywhere but me

"Who?" I ask, munching on the monster munch.

"Ermm" she says and I seen something move behind her.

"Logan...." I say and she looks at me

"M-" she says

"Logan. Duck" I shout and she ducks letting the knife fly right past my head. "Stay down. I'll be back in a second" I say and she wimpers but nods

"Connor. I know your here. I seen you. Fricken show yourself" I shout and a photo falls of the shelf.

I slowly walk to the knife and pick it up in my right hand, looking around the room.

"Logan you alright?" I hear chase shout.

"Chase. Its Michael. People are here. Stay in your room, there trying to kill your sister. But its not going to happen" I shout and he mumbles something under his breath along the lines better help her.

I see Logan lifting up her head but I quickly push her head back down

"I. Said. Stay. Down. Do. You. Want. To. Die" I say, gritting my teeth. And she nods and I pat her head.

I look up and seen connor standing looking at the picture above the fire place. I walk over and stand behind him.

"She's beautiful. Isn't she" he says and I grip the knife harder in my hand.

"If anything she's mine" I say and grab him but the shoulder.

"Oh. What you gonna do to a dead guy?" He asks

"Kill him so he can't come back" I say

"How I know. Will" he shouts and then I turn my head and seen Logan is Will's hands and a knife at the side of her head.

"One wrong move and she's dead" Will says and I look and Logan and all she has is fear in her eyes.

I mouthed the word 'trust me' and she mouthed back the words 'okay'

"Fine Kill her" I say and then he was going to place the knife in her head.

But I flug my knife hitting him right in the eye and he fell to the floor. I elbowed Connor in the groin and he fell to the floor holding his area.

Logan ran away from will and into my chest, crying.

"Shh. Its be okay" I say and she shakes her head.

"I almost died. I almost died" she crys

"Listen. I'll protect you" I say and she shakes her head.

"No. Your the reason, I'm getting chased. Why don't you just kill me now. You had to just come into my dream and meas up my whole life" she shouts

"Wanna know why the reason I won't kill you" I shout back

"Tell me. Your best" she says trying to calm down

"Because Logan. I Love You. There I said it" I say and she shakes her head.

"I can't believe you. You want to kill me now you want to protect me because you so call love me. Your stupid. Just. Just get out my house" she shouts

"No. I'm staying here" I say, stompping my foot like a two year old.

"Fine I'll call the cops" she says

"Do it" I say and laugh and disappear.

---

VOTE?

Thoughts on this chapter?

What's was your favorite part?