Chapter 6

//Logan's P.O.V\\

"What do you want?" i asked. I watched as his mouth went from a smirk, into a line into another smirk.

"Well Logan heres the thing" he says climbing over to the seat next to me. "i dont want anything personal of you, not a friendship or money i want your life in my hands. And what did you brother say to you about me?" He says and i just frown. Chase told me never to say no to him, but why would i say yes he can have my life.

"What did chase say to me?" i lie.

"Logan you know what he said. I was there, i was standing somewhere" he shout but calming his voice at the end.

"No you wasnt i couldnt see you like i can now"

"The Forget me Not people, can only make them seen when we want to be seen" he explains

"Well i dont want to see you. So goodbye" i say leaning over and opening then door.

"Rememebr what chase said. He said never say no" he says and slams the door shut and faces me again. "Just give me your life, and ill leave you alone" he says and i shake my head.

"Hold up. Are you dead or alive?" i ask and he shakes his head.

"Im not answering that question, till later on. Youll get to know me more better later on. Bye for now then and you have till wednesday to give me your life, or im coming back. If you want me before then just say Michael, and ill come, just not when your brothers around. Ive got what im after now" he says and then disappers and the car door opens and shuts.

I just stare out the side door, where michael once was. Then a tap was at my door and i looked round till i seen michael tapping his wrist. With that i started the car and left.

All that was going through my mind was, where luke and ashton has gone. Whats happened to them, where are they.

I pulled my car up to the side of Calums house, got out and walked to his door. I knocked the door and waited. When he opened the door i swung my arms around him. He just stood there but slowly put his arms around my waist and slowly pulled me in his house.

"Im sorry Cal, i didnt mean to leave earlier, i didnt mean for luke to go missing either or ashton" i say and he pulls back and looks at me.

"Have you caught a cold or something, i dont know what your on about. What happened eairler and whos Luke and Ashton? Where are you been?" he asks and i shake my head

"Luke is our bestfriend and Ashton is this kid i just met and luke used to kniw him. Calum you know luke, we always skype him or hang out with him" i say and its calums turn to shake his head

"No. Its been me and You since we was little no one else. I dont even know anyone named luke or Ashton. Logan you need some sleep come on, lets take a nap" he says and walks to the couch.

Calums sits down and pulls me down next to him. I place my head on his shoulder and he starts to play with my hair.

"Where do you see us, in 5 years?" he asks and i look at him and give him a confused look

"Sorry what. Are we dating?" i ask and he laughs

"Logan your funny. Yes we are dating. Why else would i let you put you head on my shoulder if we was just friends?" he says and i shake my head.

"Cal. I have to go speak later" i shout as i walk to the door.

"Okay Love you Logan" he shouts

"Yeah same" i shout and get back in my car and head back home.

When i get back home i lock the front door and take of my Jackl=et and head to the lounge.

"Michael!" i shout and he appered in the arm-chair and i bottle on bud in his hand.

"What" he says and he takes a swig of his drink.

"Why have you re-done my life. Why am i dating Calum, why does he remember luke?" i ask and sit down on the sofa

"I havent. Im showing you what life would be like, if you didnt meet luke. If luke never was born. Its shows that you would have been dating Calum. And if Calum was never born guess who you would be dating?" he says

"Let me guess ill be dating luke?" i say and he nods.

"Anything else you want to know?" he says

"Do i have a mom and brother still?"

"Brother yes. Mom no"

"Where mom gone?" i say and he looks around the room for something. He stands up and walks over to the fire place and grabs a picture and takes it back to the seat he was just in.

"You and your brother told your mom you didnt want nothing to do with her, as all she did was get drunk and go out all the time. So you told her to leave. So she did and now she is England" he explains. "Oh and she says she wants nothing to do with you. And by the way, that part in real. You did that the night before i came into you dreams" he says and i nod.

"Can you change things back please" i beg and he shakes his head.

"Sorry no can do. I can only change it back if you give me what i want" he says

"Okay. Can you tell me about this shit you do" i say

"Its called a job. But yeah i can. When i started doing this was when i was like 7. I dont know how, i woke up one morning and these people were watching me sleep and they said follow me, so me being stupid, i did and it lead me to doing this crazy stuff, but its really fun"

"Have you ever fell in love doing this?" i ask and he looks into my eyes and nods.

"Yes. Well it was this girl. I cant remember the name, or maybe i can but just not telling you. Okay so, i was at the park one day, doing my job watching people scaring the life out of them. And these people where to close for my liking. So i decide to keep on watching them. I followed her to school and everything. But she never noticed me. I even wanted show myself to her, like im doing to you right now, but i was scared she would run away. But i guess i was wrong, because she didnt in the end" he says

"Oh. Cool. Well i need to go and pick my brother up from hes mates" i say put michael grabs my arm.

"No. Come with me to explore miami. I can take you even if your not a forget me not. Come on" he says grabbing my hand and leading me to the window ledge.

---

VOTE?