Chapter 16

//Logan's P.O.V\\

I decide to get out the car and walk down the street with Michael following behind me. Since that chat in the car he's be silent. I know it's not a good way to keep people away but it's the only chance I have. Life will go back to normal after. Hopefully.

"Okay. If I have to do this we need a plan. Beth you here?" I speak out load and Beth appears sitting on the grass.

"What's the point in making a plan? You know what you have to do. Touch there hand or make them touch you" she says and I just glare at her.

"Like how am I going to get in there. How am I going to get them to touch me? What should I do?" I ask

"Maybe you should just not do it. Please" Michael says an I shake my head.

"Michael, if you have nothing helpfully please don't speak. Should I do something at get one of them to chase me" I say and Beth's shakes her head

"Maybe Michael is right, you shouldn't do it. If you do it they think they have power to do it to anyone. Maybe you should just" Beth says stopping half way in a sentence.

"Maybe I should just what? Die? Let them hurt someone I love!" I shout

"Can't you see they already have. They are hurting Michael. You love Michael. You Just don't know it yet. You do believe me. They killing every minute of the day. There making him watch you break down" she shouts back and Michael just walks backwards.

"Your calling me mental now are you. Just because I'm breaking down. I'm hurting. I'm just hurting" I say and tears come down on cheek.

"Logan I'm sorry. I'll help you get what you want. If you want to be in over. I'll help you" she says and I smile and look down at her, and mouth thank you

I walk down the street and then a hand grabs my arm and I spin around and met my dad again. I try and pull away my hand but he grips it harder.

"Logan. I'm proud of you. Your going to put your life at risk to save us. I knew you was strong enough to" he says and I wrap my arms around him. It's been years since I actually did this since he died 11 years ago. He slowly wraps his arms around me and places his head on my shoulder. "I'm proud Logan. I can finally say I'm a proud dad. And I will always be now. This is was you was made to do. Your the only person that can. Not chase you. Love you princess" he says and pulls away from the hug and walks away.

I just stare at where he last was and let the words sink in 'Your going to risk your put your life at risk to save us' And 'This what you were made to do' Did that mean my mom knew what was going to happen all along? Is that why when I told her I didn't want nothing to do with her she left all of a sudden. But if she did why did she leave Chase with me. Chase. I'm not going to see chase again

"If I'm going to go to do this I need to tell chase I love him" I say and then hear something in the bush.

"Why do you when I'm right here" He says and then comes out the bush and runs to hug me. I swing me arms around him and lift him up of the floor and spin in circles with him. I place him of the floor and kiss his forehead and then look at the two. Michael and Beth just looking at us.

"Thank you" I say and they nod and begin to walk away. "Wait!" I shout and they spin around. "is this the last I'm gonna see of you now?"

"Logan. Of course not. We just need to give you time with you brother an work things out and then will be back in a few hours or so" Michael says and then walks away with Beth and then I can't see them.

"Work things out? What's he mean?" Chases asks

"Well here's the thing. I'm going to the forget me not house to finish thing for good and what I'm going to do is make them touch me" I say and he nods

"What happens when they touch you?"

"Well I'm still here but you can't see me it's like a parallel world. But the parallel world never Mets this one" I explain and he nods "So later tonight I'm going to forget me not home and finishing it and I need you to promise me you'll be good for whoever you stay with from now on" I say and he shakes his head

"No. I'm staying with you. They take you. They take me too okay? I don't care what your gonna say. Logan I need you, your the only thing I care about. I need you" he says and I nod

"Fine. And Chase" I say and he looks at me "I need you to, little bro"

---

VOTE?
Comment?

4 chapter left. Te next 3 are going to be in Michaels and the last one is a surprise P.O.V.

I'm letting you now know that there is a sequel to this. Ill announce what it is at the end of the book and do you want me to do a Question and Answers with the characters?