Chapter 13

//Michael's P.O.V\\

After I left Logan I went back to the Forget me Not house with beth. The walls were painted white and the carpet was now black instead of cream.

You could hear people chattering away, no care that some one has came in. But its not like a person will come in here.

I walk past a glass window and I seen Luke and Ashton looking at me, with needing of help in there eyes.

I open the door next to glass and walked in.

"Michael. Help. Us" Ashton says from his bunk.

"We need to escape" Luke whispered in my ear.

"Where would you go Luke! If you go there going to be after you. Me and Logan have got a plan to stop the forget me nots" I shout. Good thing that the walls are sound protected so that's no sound can go out or in.

"Some where away from here" Ashton says jumping of his bunk. "Whats the plan"

"Forget me nots hate love. So me and logan are going to try and love each other" I say

"You'll hurt someone she's loves. Michael. You can't" Luke says

"Who's there left to hurt? Tell me" I say

"Chase. Her mom. Nan. Calum" Luke says and my eyes go wide.

"Shit Calum. We haven't been to see him yet" I say.

"I can go where my family are" Ashton says and I spin on my heels

"Ashton. Your a genius. I could send you, Luke, Calum, Chase to where your family are" I shout hugging him

"Where are they?"

"In Seattle" I say and he smiles and then I walk out and the hall goes black

"Attention. There is a un-forget me not, here. I repeat un-forget me not. Please keel a eye out" The voice says and then the lights go back on and a hand one my shoulder that drags me in the cupboard.

"Who the fu- Logan what the hell are you doing. Trying to get yourself kill. Because that's what's going to happen" I say

"Because you keep going. If you keep leaving me I might die" she whispers

"Logan you can't be here. Sorry" I say and then I touch her and she goes. Hopefully home.

I walk out the cupboard and a hand was on my shoulder again.

"For go-" I starting say but a hand went on my mouth

"Hurt her and your dead mate. She can't get hurt again. Not again" the person that was holding my whispered in my ear and then went.

I started to walk forwards and seen a light in Connors room and so I went into that room.

"I tell you Will. He loves her. That's why he's not killing her"

"Well. He will kill her or his family dies instead" Will says and I open the door.

They turn and look at my. Will smiling and Connor turning pale because he knows I heard the conversation probably.

"Ah. Michael. We need to talk" Will starts

"Hell yeah we do. Why you not dead" I shout and he laughs

"I'm dead remember. Anyways we need you to kill Logan or we kill your family" he says and I scoff.

"Why people I love. Why." I cry.

"Because we know it hurts you. Which one?" Connor laughs and will joins.

"None" I say

"Fine. Jason! Jay" Will screams and then the two boys come walking through the door and grab me by the arms dragging me out.

I try and stop them from walking but then Jay buts a needle in my neck and everything goes black.

---

Double Update <3

VOTE?