Epilogue

"Baka matunaw yan Zach, wag masyadong pahalata." I was interrupted when Gelo tap my arm.

"Pupunta yan dito, pustahan tayo. Kasama ba naman yung bakla nilang kaibigan." Andrei said.

I was silently watching her from the 2nd floor. They're playing, I think that's truth dare. She's a petite girl. Wearing only a red net shirt and a black bra underneath. Hight waist short that hugged her small body.

Fuck that net shirt. I can ripped that off. She should wearing a jeans and a hoodie.

And Andrei's right. They're heading their way on the second floor.

"Hello boysss!! I am Frence by the way and these are my beautiful friends." Frence the 'gay' said.

Pinakilala niya lahat ng kaibigan niya and the one he's holding her waist are Brinley. She's bowing her head.

"We we're playing 'truth or dare' and the bottle pointed Brinley." They point Brinley. "And the dare is, Brinley will drink a liquor and after that she will kiss only one of you and spill the liqour in his mouth."

Brinley's eyes became wider and mouth half open. Napatitig naman ako sa labi niyang nakaawang at ibinalik rin agad sa mukha niya. She's now looking at me.

"And who's the lucky man?" Andrei asked while smirking.

"I bet it's Zachary. Am I right?"

"TUMPAK!!" sabay na sabi ng mga kaibigan niya.

I walked towards at her and snaked my arm around her tiny waist.

"Let's start." I whispered.

She gulped and looked at his friends down there and look back at me again.

She's not moving so I distanced myself at her and get a glass of liquor and drank it straight. Bumalik ako sa kanya at inisang hakbang ang pagitan namin before ravished her soft lips.

The liquor is spilling 'coz she's not opening her mouth. I bit her lower lip and I immediately slipped my tongue inside her mouth. I hold her jaw to control her head.

Naghiwalay lang kami ng sumigaw si frence. Agad naman siyang dumistansiya sa akin at umiiwas ng tingin. Ilang sandali pa ay bumaba na siya at pinapanood ko lang siyang umalis ng bar.

"Damn it." I frustratingly brushed my hair.

"Ano na Zach? Kaya pa? Mukhang hindi ka naman nalasing sa alak eh, nalasing ka ata sa halik niya." At nagtawan silang tatlo.

"What is her name?" I asked Frence.

"Oh my friend? Corrine Brinley Emerson! Beautiful right?" He said.

Tumango lang ako at nagpaalam na aalis na. Emerson huh? Is she related to Hester Emerson?

"Babe let's eat." I called her.

"Wait lang, malapit na to." She's playing games on her phone again.

"Brinley, stop that. Nangangayat ka na nga kakalaro." Halos puro ml nalang ang ginagawa niya.

Finally, she stop playing and walk towards at me while glaring. Ano na namang kasalanan ko?

Sinapak niya ang balikat ko ng ilang beses habang nag rarants. Is that really important?

"Yung star ko babe! Babawiin ko yun. Ikaw kasi, sabing mamaya na eh." She pouted.

Umiling nalang ako at pinagmasdan ang natutulog niyang mukha. She's now sleeping peacefully. How I missed her. I want to hug her. Kissed her.