No.16 |

"Liar!" I yell.
"I'm sorry.." He mutters and opens the door wide open.
"I'm sure you'd want some comfort from your friend.." He lets me storm out. I spot Katsuki and rush to his side.
"We're getting the hell out of here." I snarl and grab his wrist to drag him away.

"What happened?"

"They're fucking liars. They said mom's dead!" I growl. I try to get out of the station but they stop me.

"Sorry Midoriya, you have a history of running and you need a guardian." The same police officer interrupts.

"I'm fine on my own!" I yell. 

"We're getting contact with your father, just sit tight." I make a frustrated yowl. When has he ever been there for me huh?! 

"This is so fucking frustrating.." I growl to Katsuki. He doesn't say anything.
"If I run will you come with..?" My gaze drops to the ground.
"No. I still have to pursue my own dreams." I sigh. I expected that but to hear it..
"Yeah. You have to surpass All Might.." I mutter.

The police officer comes back with a sad face.
"Midoriya.. I'm sorry, he wants to give you up for adoption. He says he can't handle the burden of a child.." I scoff. Never knew my father was trash.
"Wait! Can't he live with us? My parents were close to Aunt Inko." Katsuki interrupts, that's pretty surprising actually..
"That's for the system to decide, I don't have a say in this."

The system is shit. Katsuki was picked up by his parents. The police moved me to an orphanage and that's were I escaped, yet again.

It feels so good to have some fresh-ass air on my skin! Now I can't free roam though. I have to go back into hiding, how annoying. But before that, I grab a piece of new paper from the ground and a chewed up pen. The stupid pen doesn't work so I break it and let the ink flow. I dip the tip of the pen and write the words I want.

I run to his house. I climb the house until I reach the room from my memories. I try to yank open the window but to no avail. My eyes land on the sleeping katsuki, how peaceful. Fucking window. I smash the glass, waking up Katsuki.

"Good afternoon." I give him a smile.
"What the Fuck." He growls.
"Mail delivery?" I chuckle and hand him the paper.
"KATSUKI WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?" Mrs. Bakugou yells.
"That's my cue, I won't be seeing you for a while." I jump down and run for it.

Haaaahhh.. I need to get better at running and shit. After all these years I'm still no good. Can't even catch my breath!

Well anyways, I walk myself to another garbage bin and hop in. So tired..

Morning comes. I sigh and hop out of the dumpster. Wonder how long it'll take for these damn singes to heal. The arm was fixed up yesterday, all on it's own.

Sorry, I can't keep up with this story. I have no more ideas for this, I had planned some stuff to go down as per the warning I have out but the story got me burned out.

In the mere future I do hope I can return to the story and rewrite it. First-person perspective isn't even my strong suit, it doesn't allow me to expand on details so hopefully if I rewrite this it will actually be interesting.

If you guys have any ideas, please feel free to comment down and hopefully I can be inspired by it!

Anyways, please feel free to check out my other stories which a few are actually decent. Most of the stories, like this one, were done in the very beginning of my author journey therefore pretty bad but these are the best ones,
Pathetic, aren't I?
Accidental bond.
And!! My most proud,
Chief and King.

Deku the trapped doll is relatively good, better than this and Demise but it's not the best you know?

Thank you for reading!