Chapter 4 : Dying and Living

The room was a bit heated up. A man was sitting on his bed with his head down, afraid of making an eye contact with his father. His father had warned him about touching someone's daughter but Jason crossed the line.

" YOU DID WHAT I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO !" barked the 54-year-old man.

" I have never taught you to disrespect a woman like that ! That makes you a stupid man ! I'm so disappointed at you ! From now on, no more allowance money for you, I'll freeze your credit card, and this car key, I take it. No more freedom for you, " the man tried to control his spoiled son.

" But dad, I-"  Jason tried to defend himself.

" No more means No more ! Period, " the man said and stormed out of the room. He slammed the door.

Jason is such a spoiled rich man. That is why he act this way. He spent most of his time with his father because his mom left the family for another man. His dad gave him everything because Jason was the only thing left for him. Jason, however, was too spoiled and became reckless as a person.

After his father slammed the door, he felt the burning fuel in his heart that made him wanted to do something terrible. He knew that this wouldn't happened if Rosie didn't told her father. He was blinded by anger.

He got up and sat in front of his laptop. He logged in to his fake account and uploaded the video of Rosie during that night. He grinned as he uploaded the video because he wanted to revenge on Rosie. A ridiculous way to revenge on someone.

***

" NOOO !!!!!! ARGHHH !!!" Rosie screeched in her bedroom.

The scream alerted Gloria from the next room. She ran to Rosie's room. She knocked the door a few times anxiously.

" Rosie ! Are you okay ?! Sis ?! Open the door !" Gloria shouted as she tried to open the door but failed.

She heard crashing, rumbling, loud noises from inside Rosie's room along with screaming and crying of Rosie. That made her even more worried.

" What happened Gloria ?!" their mother ran upstairs as she heard the crashing and screaming.

" I don't know ! " Gloria started to tear up.

The mother knocked the door and called for Rosie's name.

" Open this door Rosie.. Rosie ?" her mother tried to twist the doorknob.

Rosie threw everything on the floor. She pushed everything on her makeup station to the floor. She let out all of her frustration. The mirror was broken to pieces just like her heart but even worse crumbled to dust.

She saw the video of her in the internet. Her phones kept getting notifications from the group chat of her class. That crushed every single part of her heart. The intensity of the darkness in her world had achieved the darkest days. She curled herself at the corner of her room as she sobbed.

2 days later, Rosie was still locking herself in her room. She hadn't eat anything even though Gloria put her meals in front of her room. She didn't opened her door at all. She was broken. She lost her value. She had no reason to be happy.

" Rosie.. please have something to eat.. " Gloria said slowly with her trembling voice.

Gloria felt sorry for her sister. She knew it was incredibly hard for her sister to digest everything that had happened. She could even felt the hurtful words that people threw at her sister as if it was for her. They shared the same blood after all.

" GO AWAY ! " Rosie shrieked from inside of the room.

" Rosie ? Open this door.. " a man said calmly followed with some knocks on the door.