Chapter 8 : Kissed

Every beat of his heart could be heard together with every breath he took. He felt calm just by looking at the beautiful roses in front of him. There was no wind whistling but the scent of the roses filled the air. Classy floral scent.

Nathan gazed straight to the field of beautiful red roses. He was sitting on top of the green hill with healthy and comfy grass. The morning sun was rather warm that made the roses bloomed to their biggest blooms.

" Nathan.." a familiar soothing voice came from behind him.

He turned around to see. To his surprise, the girl that he missed a lot, stood before him, looking dreamy as he always thought. She was smiling sweetly to the man that truly loved her. Nathan got up on his feet and held Rosie's hands.

Warm hands in his hands. He teared up as he stared at the sparkly eyes of hers. Nathan just missed her so much that he embraced her in his arms. Her small body fitted right in his hug.

" I missed you.." Nathan sobbed.

" I know.. I missed you too.. " Rosie replied with her whispering voice.

Nathan released the girl from his arms and gazed into her eyes. He knew this was a dream but he was overwhelmed that he could meet the girl he will always love.

" I know this is a dream.. but why did you leave me so soon ?" Nathan was a bit upset about Rosie leaving him.

" I never left. There's a part of me still with you without you realizing it," Rosie calmly said the man.

"What do you mean ?" Nathan was confused.

" Nathan, follow your heart. You will love someone. Remember, Love is love, nothing else matter," Rosie said clearly before she flashed before Nathan's eyes.

" Rosie ! " Nathan tried to reach out to Rosie.

He tried to move his legs but it was hard. It felt like the grass held on to his feet. The girl lost from his sight. He just woke up from the dream with heavy breaths.

" Nathan ? Are you okay ?" a warm voice asked him.

He sat up to find the voice. It was Sam. He was packing the door gifts with some pamphlets of the university, pens and a small notebook in one small bag.

" Sleep well ?" Sam asked with a playful tone.

Nathan was so tired that he needed a nap before he continued the work. Tony was grinning at him as he put the small notebook into the bag and placed it nicely at the side.

" What are you smiling to ?" Nathan was serious.

" Aow.. Just a smile.. I can't smile ?" Tony shook his head.

It was already dark outside. Half past nine to be exact. They had spent most of their time at the main hall for the week because the event was going to take place in two days. They need to finish everything by tomorrow.

Nick helped with the counting of the tote bags. He needed to ensure the numbers should be more than enough. Tony, Sam and Nathan worked to put all the things inside the bag. It might be simple work but with a large number of guests, that is exhausting.

" Does anyone want anything to drink ? I'm gonna get coffee at the vending machine outside, " Tony got up on his feet as he asked his team.

" Get me one," Nathan ordered his drink.

" Okay. Sam ? " Tony turned to Sam.

" I don't drink coffee. Hmm.. Let me go with you to see the selection," Sam replied as he stood up from his spot.