Chapter 15 : First sight

Nick opened his eyes slowly as the blurry vision was getting clearer. The pain on the back of his head was still pinching his pain nerves. He found himself on the bed with his hands were cuffed. He started to panic as he felt his legs were strapped to the bed.

His breaths were quick and heavy. His eyes were scanning around and he realized that he was shirtless and left with pants. His fair marshmallow skin was exposed to the cold air. He tried to release himself by pulling this arms but it was just a waste of energy.

A tall figure emerged into the room slowly. Nick's eyes locked to the figure as he was trying to figure out who that was. Smirk on the face of the man. As the figure moved closer, Nick was stunned to see Ivan with his shirt half unbuttoned.

" Ivan, what are you doing ?" Nick stuttered.

" Heh.. Nick.. Nick.. You're such an easy prey.. " Ivan replied with his nefarious tone.

"What do you mean ?" Nick started to feel anxious as he recalled back what Tony had warned him before.

" Nick.. You think I hang out with you for love ? I don't believe in love. I just want to devour your delicious body. I've been patiently waiting for this moment. And I'm not alone baby ~" Ivan grinned maliciously as he spoke.

Another 3 men lurked from behind. All of them came in with smirks on their faces as they were eyeing on their 'food'. Nick knew he was in trouble. This was going to be a group rape. He got scared till he gave a little whimper as he closed his eyes.

Ivan started his move by brushing Nick's beautiful toned body with his naughty hand. The other unknown men stood around the bed as they started to took off their clothing with their thirsty sexual demand.

Ivan was ready to kiss the cuffed man on the bed. Nick avoided the kiss. Without any warning, Ivan punched Nick on his abdomen. Nick moaned in pain. Ivan even slapped him repeatedly to make Nick surrender his body.

" STOP MOVING AND LET US F*CK YOUR ASS ! OR YOU WANT TO GET MORE PUNCHES ?!" Ivan shouted at Nick while he was grabbing Nick's neck.

Nick still tried to release himself.

" I SAID STOP MOVING ! OR YOU WANT TO DIE ?! " Ivan took a pocket knife on the cabinet and held the knife closely to Nick's neck.

Nick had no energy left in his body to fight back after the slaps and punches. He had to let it be as he just couldn't bear to receive anymore slaps and punches. He just surrender his body to the unwanted intercourse.

Ivan released Nick's handcuff and the leg straps to make it easier to have the intercourse. As Ivan was about to kiss Nick, the doorbell was suddenly ringing. Ivan stopped and looked at the other three men. Ivan gave a signal to one of the men to check the door. One of the men went to the door and opened the door by half.

" May I help you ? " the man asked the stranger.

" Oh, I got the wrong room. Sorry," the stranger said slowly as his eyes were eyeing behind the man.

The man anxiously shut the door but Nick used the chance to call out for help.

" Help me ! SOMEONE HELP ME !! " Nick screeched on top of his lungs.

Ivan slapped his face hardly and stuffed a rolled piece of cloth into his mouth. Nick was seeing stars in the air till he almost blacked out because he couldn't breathe properly.

The stranger man heard the call and he quickly stopped the door from shutting. With every ounce of energy, the stranger man pushed the door hardly till the man hit the wall as the stranger barged into the apartment. He went straight towards the call.