Chapter 16 : Stalking

Every morning, as the chirping birds greeted the morning breeze, Tony would wait for Nick walking to his class. He would become Nick's shadow as he was shy to talk to Nick. He knew he had feeling toward Nick but he was just confused because to him, it was wrong to like the same sex person.

It became Tony's routine to wait for Nick every morning. He just wanted to see the man to begin his day.

The day he never thought going to happen, happened. After he couldn't see Nick anywhere at his usual spot, he walked right past the Faculty of Fashion Design buildings. From afar, he saw Nathan. He really loves to tease his best friend.

" Nathan ! What are you doing here ? Let's go to the class," he called out to his best friend.

Nathan turned to the voice. Tony ran towards Nathan and noticed the man was blushing. He put his arm around Nathan's shoulders.

" Aaa~ Just sent off your beautiful girl ?" Tony teased his close friend with his cunning smile.

Nathan replied nothing but a shy smile cracked on his face.

" Let's go to our class, Tony, " Nathan rushed off to their class.

As the two friends walked to their class, a man accidentally knocked Tony from behind till Tony fell to the ground. He also fell on top of Tony. The books and papers in the man's hands flew all over the spot.

" Ack !! " Tony shrieked.

Tony's eyes locked to the young man's eyes. His heart skipped a beat. The man he stalked every single day just fell on top of him. He felt he was dreaming.

" I'm sorry !!! I'm so sorry !!! " Nick quickly apologized as he was already flustered.

" What the fuck ?! " Tony was panicked so he covered up by acting like he's mad.

Tony got on his feet. Nick was looking down to the floor. Tony felt bad but his ego was high so he grabbed the man's collar and pulled him up. He didn't know what to do toward the man he likes. The cologne from Nick's neck entered the airway into his lungs. Masculine smell of the cologne made his male energy sparked.

Nathan thought Tony would throw a punch so he quickly stopped Tony.

" Hey ! Stop it dude ! " Nathan shrieked.

Tony pushed the man to the side. He stomped his way because he was embarrassed.

" Shit ! Why am I acting this way ?" he was absolutely in embarrassment.

He never acted properly in front of the person he likes. He was mad at himself for acting that way to Nick.

[ After the flashback ]

Nick was lost of words after Tony explained himself.

" I'm confused. I just don't know how to act in front of you. I never like a men before. " Tony scratched his head with an embarrassed smile.

Finally, all of his questions had been answered. He remembered what Nathan said about Tony who always treats the person he likes badly.

" Don't you see ? I'm jealous everytime you are close with that dumbass Ivan. And I knew he's a gigolo when I saw he was flirting with another guy at the bar. That's why he was not there by the time you came back from toilet. He left with the guy," Tony told Nick the truth.

A warm wave of feelings covered Nick's heart when he heard Tony's words. He was comforted and grateful because Tony was trying to take care of him even though he didn't know how to express that with a proper way.

Nick sighed in relieve and said,

" Thank you. "

He cracked a weak smile.