Chapter 13 : Am I Gay ?

"Take this !!"

Nick hit the first person he saw who was sitting facing the other way. He used all his might to hit the man.

" OUCH !!" a familiar voice moaned loudly.

" Nick ! What are you doing ?! That's Tony !" Nick's mom shrieked as she saw Nick was hitting the poor man.

Nick stunned and looked at the back of the man. He realized there were no intruders. Sam and Nathan were there. The man he just hit just now turned around with a pair of angry eyes. It was indeed Tony.

Nick gulped and laughed anxiously.

" Hehehehe... I'm sorry... I thought some intruders broke into the house and held hostage on my mom," Nick anxiously put down the hanger and moved slowly to his mom.

Tony just stared at the man while he was controlling his temper. He just didn't want to explode in front of Nick's mom. Sam and Nathan just smiled to the situation. Nick sat in between his mom and Sam.

" Why did everyone come to my house ? " Nick questioned.

[30 minutes before]

Nick's mom was sitting at the dining table alone. She was looking blankly to the meals. Kinda upset because Nick went out, leaving her alone with the food.

A sudden doorbell rang made her startled. She was wondering who would come at this hour. She walked to the window and peeked. There was a man standing by the gate. It was dark so the face of the man was not clear.

She opened the door to see the man's face clearer. As soon as she saw Tony's face, she quickly welcomed him into the house. She opened the gate for Tony and invited him into the house.

" Is Nick around aunty ?" Tony asked.

" He just went out to have dinner with someone. I thought he went out with you. Since you are here, join me for dinner. I cooked special dishes tonight and Nick went out so no one join me for dinner," Nick's mom explained while she was delighted to see Tony.

Tony cracked a smile as he entered the house. He was wondering who was the person that Nick go with. They walked to the dining room. Nick's mom set the table for them to have dinner together.

" I cooked spicy braised pork, egg rolls and chicken soup. Here's your rice Tony," Nick's mom treated the young man with care as if Tony was her son.

" Thank you aunty. These smells amazing," Tony was excited to eat those food as he was hungry.

" Ting Tong ~"

The door bell rang once again. Nick's mom told Tony to continue to eat while she went to get the door. She went to the living room and opened the door. Pleasant smiles radiated from two young men as soon as she opened the door.

" Hi Aunty Ma.. We came here to have dinner with you. We packed some food too," Sam showed the plastic bag in his hands.

" You don't have to ! I cooked quite a lot tonight.. Come in, Nick's friend also at the dining room," Nick's mom invited the two men into the house.

Nathan greeted Nick's mom with his charming and friendly smile as he walked in. Nick's mom was extremely happy to have guests came over and all of them are handsome men.

Sam was walking to the dining room and sudden stopped when he saw Tony was enjoying the food at the table.

" Aow.. Tony, what are you doing here ?" Sam asked the hungry man.

Tony paused his eating and glanced at Sam and Nathan who were sitting opposite of him. He gave a nervous smile to the both of the men.

" I went here to meet Nick, but he's unavailable so Aunty Ma invited me to join her for dinner," Tony explained then continued his eating.