Chapter 10 : Help me

The dark night was filled with sparkly dots of stars. Among all the stars, even the brightest star, still couldn't take away the beauty of the moonlight. The moonlight shone brightly, proving its beauty to the dark side of the Earth.

Nathan was sitting all by himself in the room. That was when a figure came into the dark room. Nathan could hardly saw the face of the person. As the figure came close, Nathan was stunned.

" Why didn't you come earlier... You could save me..." it was Rosie with half of her body was covered and smothered with blood.

Nathan got up and hugged Rosie as she was losing control of her body and collapsed to the floor. Nathan tried so hard to stop the bleeding but the blood kept coming out from the arteries of the lady. That made Nathan felt weak and numb as he witnessed the girl he loved so much, dying in his arms.

"I'm sorry... Sorry..."

Indeed, it was a nightmare that had been disturbing Nathan's nights. Sam brought Nathan back to his apartment. He decided to stay over Nathan's apartment to take care of the man. Nathan got sick from the panic attack. Sam sat at the couch while Nathan was laying in his bed in the room. Sam just scrolled down his phone to update himself about the work with Nick.

" I'm sorry... sorry..."  Sam heard the sobbing voice from inside the room.

A sob. A mourning sob. Sam went to see Nathan. He thought Nathan was awake but he was still closing his eyes. He talked in sleep with a frown and tears, rolling down his cheeks. Sam sat beside the man, wanted to wake the man up from the nightmare.

" Nathan ? Wake up.. Natha-" before he could finish his sentence, Nathan opened his eyes.

He was breathing sharply. Gazing into Sam's hazelnut brown eyes. He looked like he was waiting for something from Sam. Silence filled the air as the night breeze whistling outside the apartment, trying to enter the room sneakily.

" Are you okay ?" Sam asked the man.

Nathan sat up and pulled Sam into his arms. Squeezing his warm body against Sam's. Their heartbeats were beating simultaneously. Their internal soul was engaging, connecting as they both felt comfortable in each other's hug.

Nathan sniffed Sam's shoulder as the fragrance was really reminding him of Rosie. Unknowingly, Sam's tears rolled down his cheeks. The sadness emerged. Nathan gave him the feeling of something familiar. Something he never felt before.

"Help me, Sam.. Help me to go through this.. " Nathan begged the man.

" I think only you can make me feel better.. This hug just made me feel.. Safe.." Nathan said slowly to Sam.

Dumbfounded. Sam was speechless but the hug was getting tighter as he had a mutual feeling about Nathan. He truly felt the sincerity of Nathan's heart, pouring the feeling into his heart- in which was not actually his but Rosie's. Then, silence came back to fill the room. Nathan was still in Sam's hug with his head on Sam's shoulder.

It was quite a while when Sam realized Nathan fell asleep in his arms. Slowly, he pushed the sleeping man to the bed. As Nathan was already lying down, Sam was on top of him. He was examining Nathan's charming face. Nathan looked calm after the hug. His lips was pinkish but somewhat pale.

Sam was tempted to claim the lip. He had butterflies in his stomach with his eyes enjoying the view. His heart told him to go for it but his brain was refusing it since he never initiate any kiss before. Trusting his heart, he moved closer to Nathan's face with his eyes locked to the lip.

Softly, he initiated the kiss. The moment felt surreal as he kissed the man in his sleep. Sam's heart was fluttering as the kiss made him felt like his soul was opened. He almost could see every colour of the rainbow in their very own sensual way. Warm, the lip was warm together with slow wave of breath.