Chapter 11 : Wet

Blurry vision as he opened his eyes. Nick felt like his head was about to blow up. Must be because of the alcohol he chugged. He found himself in an unknown room. His bedroom is white but the room was black with a hint of modern decor.

Nick felt a warm thing across his body. He looked to his side and he saw Tony was hugging him while he was still in his deep sleep. One more thing that made Nick felt weird was that he felt a skin to skin touch ! His heart thumped pretty fast as he saw Tony's face just a few inches away from him.

Spontaneously, he kicked Tony on his abdomen and jumped out of the bed. He was shirtless so he got a pillow to cover up his upper body.

" How the hell did I got here ?!" Nick screamed out nervously.

Tony was awake by the kick and holding to the pain . He moaned as the kick was from a guy that has a black belt in Taekwando.

" Fuck ! Ss... You were drunk ! I brought you here ! " Tony replied as the pain sensation was really grabbed hold of his nerves.

" and.. and why.. why you and I are shirtless ?! " Nick stammered as he was flustered to see the firm body of Tony.

" You puked on me and yourself. So I had to take your shirt off. You're lucky you didn't puke on my bed, or else you're in trouble," Tony replied in a stern way.

Nick was embarrassed as his fair cheeks turned somewhat pink. Tony stared at him sharply with his hands still holding to the pain. Nick saw the bathroom door and quickly ran into the room. He locked himself in Tony's bathroom.

He looked at himself into the mirror to check his neck, his body and his back to make sure Tony didn't do anything on him. Nothing but smooth skin. He was exhaled in relieve. Then, a few knocks on the door made him startled.

" You think I will do it on you ? I'm not gay dude," Tony said from the other side of the door.

" Open this door !" Tony demanded.

Swiftly, Nick jumped into the shower and turned on the shower.

" I'm showering ! Can't open it !" Nick hollered to make Tony leave him alone.

That didn't push Tony away but giving him more pleasure to tease Nick.

" Open this door or I won't give you any clothes to put on and towels for you to dry yourself. You'll be naked. It's your choice.." Tony snickered after he gave Nick the options.

" Shit !" Nick cursed as he knew that now his shirt was dirty, he is in the shower with his pants on.

He had no choice but to open the door if he wants to go back with clothes on. Slowly, he walked to the door and turned the door knob. It was slightly open and Nick peeked through the small open section. Without any warnings, Tony barged into the bathroom, making Nick backed off.

Tony saw the shirtless wet man in front of him. Drop by drop, the water was dripping on the fair toned, firm abs of the man. Tony was mesmerised by the shape of the body with the droplets of water on the body made it looked even sexier. His eyes were tied to the abs for quite a while.

He moved towards Nick who was stepping backwards slowly and he ended up reached the bathroom wall. Tony gazed his eyes into Nick's acorn brown eyes. The wet hair was incredibly stepping up the sexy level of that man.

Nick was still anxiously waiting for what was going to happen. His eyes went for Tony's eyes to his lip.
Seconds went by with the staring. Tony threw a white plain towel to Nick's face and walked away. Nick gulped and quickly shut the door. He leaned to  the door.

" What the hell just happened ? " his inner voice asked himself.

***