CHAPTER FIVE

" If you want to date her or anything you'll have to pass through me! I know you're popular and you've got many friends, but if you ever hurt her I will fuck you up!" Yeonjun fumed as a protective friend.

He's just overprotective? Soobin sighs, " Engaging in foolish relationships like that hinder my duties as a representative."

" F-Foolish?! Are you saying you're out of her league?" somehow Yeonjun's short temper engulfed him again. 

" I'm not saying that I'm just saying I'm not interested." Soobin shrugged, he hasn't quite noticed it but his towering presence makes it hard for Yeonjun to find some space. 

Little did Yeonjun know he was actually leaning backwards causing him to step on something and clumsily sliding inside the huge locker pulling Soobin in as well.

The two boys lost their balance and accidentally shut the locker door that had so little space they had to face each other in the same direction. 

" Wha-" Yeonjun panicked with a bashful face. "Get off me!" he pushed.

"I can't the locker's closed shut, I think we've been locked!" Soobin struggled as well. 

------

"Ah, shit!" Yeonjun squirmed below Soobin who was putting his arms in a pinning position.

" I can't believe I'm stuck here with you. " Soobin hissed.

"Guess what dumb rabbit me too!" Yeonjun tries kicking the door but it won't budge. 

" Did you bring your phone?" Yeonjun asked. 

"It's in my pocket, can you reach it?" Soobin gestures his head towards his pocket. Yeonjun didn't look eager to do it but he had to so because he's a little shorter. 

He did what Soobin said he'd do. " This is so embarrassing." Yeonjun sighed in defeat. 

He angrily puts his hand on Soobin's pocket in an attempt to grab the phone.

" I got it!" Yeonjun exclaimed. 

Soobin blushed and fidgeted. " T-That's not my phone--" Yeonjun instantly took his hand out. 

" J-Jesus! My bad!" He inserts his hand into the pocket again as Soobin flushed a bright red that also enveloped his wide ears.

Yeonjun by that time finally got the phone. 

It's getting really hot in here. "Okay, now call Taehyun." Soobin ordered him again. Yeonjun swiped and rang the phone. 

Finally an answer.

"Soobin? Where were you? Everyone looked worried if you got sick or something! Recess is almost over bro." 

" Taehyun, can you run to the locker room just beside the cafeteria? I think I'm stuck in one of the lockers and I really need your help right now."

" Oh God are you okay?!"