CHAPTER TEN

"Yeonjun I..."

Soobin pulls Yeonjun close to him. He intertwined his hand with Yeonjun's.

Yeonjun couldn't say anything, he feels so small and he's practically just a little overwhelmed about the whole situation he's in.

I-Is he for real? Ugh I can't move. I feel like my face is heating up.

I still hate him but why? Why am I letting him?

Yeonjun couldn't quite understand himself. If he doesn't like Soobin romantically why did he let him do all these things.

Yeonjun bit his lip he felt conflicted.

"S-Soobin, I can't-I can't--" Yeonjun mumbles, he was trying so hard to say anything but he's become so flustered and it made  Soobin smile.

Without a word, Soobin hoists him up making him react in a cute way.

They used to cuddle a lot as kids but now its a different kind of hug. It's much more than they had as friends. Soobin wants to show Yeonjun that he wants to cherish him.

" I know you've come all this way to protect me. For that I thank you." Soobin uttered while he held Yeonjun close. Yeonjun couldn't help it, he had been wanting to do this for a long time.

------

" Good night Yeonjun."

"G-Good night to you too Soobin."

Both boys closed their eyes. Soobin was ready to shut his eyes but Yeonjun squirmed oddly. Soobin's arms were around Yeonjun's waist. Yeonjun didn't feel used to it.

" Soobin, this position is-"

" What's wrong? You don't like it?"

" It's not that. It's just that I'm not used to this. "

" You'll have to get used to this. We'll be doing this more often now." Soobin mischievously teased him as he kissed his nose making Yeonjun blush.

" Stop saying that, It' s not like we're dating. "Yeonjun blurted out as his cheeks heated up again.

" How on earth are you still dumb enough to not realize the difference of a brother and a boyfriend?"

" Huh?"

" I kissed you and you returned it just now, is that how a brother reacts to his sibling? "

" No! I- " Yeonjun stuttered.

"Apparently so." Soobin sighed playfully.

"B-But  no one confessed yet!"

Soobin pouted. He takes Yeonjun's hand and kisses it making Yeonjun shy.

"We can arrange that."

" Yeonjun, will you go out with me?" Soobin whispered and smirked. It was a smile not like what he shows other people.

It felt like the most genuine smile he had ever given anyone, like the child Soobin was back.

Yeonjun's heart started beating loudly like a drum. Soobin patiently waits for his reply, his eyes linger even though it was already so obvious that he was bashful.