CHAPTER ONE:

CHAPTER ONE:

BORED

[ Y/n ]'s POV:

I was walking home from a long day's worth of school. I was listening to my favorite album by the Neighborhood and drinking some iced coffee. It was raining so I had my hood up. As I walked through my neighborhood I noticed a truck behind me, I held my phone tightly, I wasn't afraid I was more worried. Worried I'd be jumped, by someone. I walked faster until the trunk approached me. 

"HOLD UP! CHOSEN SLOW DOWN!" Someone shouted from the trunk of the truck. Chosen slowed down a bit, I turned my head to find Finn. The curly haired Idiot at my school, Finn jumped out of the trunk and grabbed me by my backpack. "Hey, Adler. Haven't seen you since we were kids-" "Yeah, well I plan to keep it that way." I gave him a fake smile and started to walk away. But of course he caught up to me.

'Why can't he just leave me alone?'

"Hold up Adler!" He grabbed my hand. "We aren't done talking yet..." Finn smiled. "What do you want?" I asked, he scoffed then smirked evilly at me. "Why do you always think I want something from you?" He asked, I rolled my eyes. "I mean, it's you idiot..." I responded. "Well, of course it's me.." Finn smiles and takes out a cigarette. 

"Yall go I'll meet you guys there.." Finn smirked. Chosen nodded. "But Finn! If you don't come you'll be late.." Lizzy said in a babyish tone. "She's right you should go! And leave me alone-" "So? Who cares, it's Jack's party. He wont give 2 shits as long as I show up.." Finn laughed. Lizzy rolled her eyes. Chosen drove off, and I was left alone with Finn. He pulled his arm around me and held me close.

"So, how's life been treatin' you [ Y/n ]?" He asked, "Fine until you showed up." I mumbled to myself. "What did you say?" Finn asked. "Nothin." I mumbled. I pulled his arm off of me and we continued walking. "Why are you following me?" I asked. "I'm not following you, I'm walking you to your house, besides it's not that far from here now is it?" He asked.

"Your funny, Wyatt will beat you ass if he finds out you walked me home.." I chuckled, "Why do you still think that I care about what your brother thinks?" He scoffed, "Just leave me alone.." I mumbled as I put in one of my earbuds. "No can do Adler." Finn smirked, I rolled my eyes and ignored him. He took out one of my earbuds and placed it in his ear. "Hmph the Neighborhood huh?" He asked.

I scoffed. "Yeah.." I scoffed. "I like their music." Finn smiled as he lit his cigarette. "Mhm.." I mumbled. He took a hit then blew the smoke in my face. "Ugh, you're just like Wyatt, he always does that!" I cough. Finn laughed. "I'm not like him, believe that.." Finn chuckled. "Yeah sure." I mumbled. "You still smoke?" He asked. "Not as much as I used to." I smirked lightly. "Why not?" He asked.