CHAPTER EIGHT:

CHAPTER EIGHT:

ARGUMENTS

Finn's POV:

It was the end of the school day and I was walking to my car. As I was walking I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned around and saw [ Y/n ]. "Hey!" She smirked. "Hey.." I lightly grinned. "So, I just wanted to tell you, Friday. Do you wanna come over? Wyatt said he's okay with it. After all my begging.." She laughed. "Yeah, sure." I chuckled, she nodded. "Well, see you then." [ Y/n ] smiled as she walked away. 

My eyes trailed down and I walked to my car. "For Lizzy." I whispered. "For Lizzy!" I mumbled. I got into my car and started it up. Then I drove to my house, once I got there I hopped out of my car and walked into my house.

"Darling Finn is home!" My Mother smirked as she gave me a quick hug. "Hey mom." I smiled. "Finn! Your home!" My father hugged me. "How was school Dear?" My Mother asked. "It was as normal, just hanging out with Chosen guys." I chuckled. 

I ran up the stairs and walked into my room. I changed my clothes then I walked back down the stairs. I picked up my guitar case and set my bag down. "Going somewhere?" My father asked. I nodded. "I was gonna go to the park with my friends today." I explained, they nodded. "Okay honey! But be home before it gets late!" My Mother smiled. "And drive safe!" My father chuckled. I nodded.

"Of course I will, I love you guys. See you later." I smiled. "Bye!" My parents said in unison, I grabbed my things and walked back to my car. I placed my guitar in my backseat. Then I got in my car and started driving, then I dialed Marcel. He picked up. 

ON THE CALL:

F: 'Ayo Marcel!'

M: 'Yo Wassup, you coming today?'

F: 'Yeah I'm on my way right now.'

M: 'Cool, by the way. Jenna and Liz is coming.'

F: 'Ight.'

M: 'Oh yeah and we brought Wendys.'

F: 'Alright, I'll see yall there.'

M; 'Ight Peace.'

F; 'Peace.'

*CALL ENDED*