②②

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO:

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO:

SADDERDAZE

Finn's POV:

"Well I should get going." I scratched my neck awkwardly. "FINALLY DAMN!" Nia shouted. "SHUSH!" [ Y/n ] kicked Nia. "OW BITCH-" "SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!" Millie shouted, "YEAH!" Bri rolled her eyes. I sighed, [ Y/n ] came up to me and gave me my phone. 

"I'll call you when I get home." I mumbled. She nodded. "Bye, [ Y/n ]." I smiled. "Bye." She smirked. I waved to everyone else and walked out. I walked to my car, got in and placed all my stuff down. Then I started up my car.

I noticed something hanging from my dashboard. It was Lizzy's Bracelet, I grabbed it. "I should probably drop this off at her house." I mumbled to myself. Then I drove off to Lizzy's house. Once I got there I pulled up to her drive through.

I walked up to her door and it was already unlocked. I scrunched my eye brows and walked in. "Liz?" I muffled. In the distant I could hear faint Moans as I walked closer and closer to her bedroom. I opened the door to find Lizzy kissing Jaeden Martell. My eyes widened as Lizzy turned her head towards me.

"FINN?! I- I CAN EXPLAIN-" Lizzy mumbled. I walked up to Jaeden and started fighting him. "YOU ASSHOLE!" I shouted, He pushed me down to the ground and started punching me. Before I knew it, I had a black eye and a bloody nose. I pushed Jaeden off of me and stood up.

Lizzy tried to help me up but I pushed her away. "HOW COULD YOU!" I shouted, "BABY PLEASE-" "DON'T YOU 'BABY' ME!" I yelled as Lizzy's eyes balled up in tears. "PLEASE ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" She cried.

"NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! YEAH SURE! FUCK YOU!" I managed to get out before I started tearing up. "Get out." Jaeden said as he cracked his knuckled. I threw her bracelet onto the ground and ran back to my car. "FINN WAIT!" Lizzy shouted.