①⑧

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:

OUR 'DATE' PT. 3

[ Y/n ]'s POV:

Soon it became nightfall and Finn and I were still sitting down along the edge of the cliff. I looked over to Finn, he looked like he was about to cry or something. I patted his back, "You okay?" I asked, he silently nodded as I inched closer to him.

"Whats wrong?" I asked, he stared out at the lake. "I-I just remembered something..." Finn smirked sadly to himself, I looked at him and scooted directly next to him. "What did you remember?" I questioned. He sighed to himself and stared at me. 

"Why do people have to be so sensitive? Why do important people in our life break promises.." Finn retorted, my eyes narrowed and I scrunched my eye brows, I was confused as to what he meant. 

Finn sighed heavily as he returned his attention back to the lake. "Why do people have to leave?" Finn wondered, I looked at him. We locked eyes for a couple of seconds till I looked away, "Not all people leave..." I mumbled, Finn paused and stared at me. 

"What-" "Some people will leave, some won't. But they'll always end up crawling back.." I reassured him as I rubbed his back gently. He sighed and smiled at me, I smiled back. Then he frowned, "I feel like, I always do something bad. Like Jenna for instance, I didn't mean to say that to her.." Finn paused.

"I-I was just angry and frustrated, I feel bad. Like she was there when I needed her, but now shes gone and It all my fault.." Finn explained, I grabbed his hand and turned towards him. He turned towards me as well.

"Finn listen to me. You still have time to make things right, okay? Just talk to her, I'm sure she'll except your apology.." I pouted, Finn looked down and his eyes became teary. "Everyone is leaving, Marcel wants to leave. Kalden wants to leave. Everyone wants to leave me.." Finn mumbled. 

"Hey, look at me." I cupped his chin and gently pulled his head up to face me. "I'm not gonna leave you okay? If you really need someone to talk to, I'm here okay? Just call me up and I'll be there." I grinned,

Finn smirked and hugged me. I paused for a second as his warm body against mine made butterflies appear in my stomach once again. I blushed heavily and hugged him back. He held me close and once he pulled away I wiped away small tears that were running down his face. 

"I Promise I wont leave..." I smiled, he blushed slightly and nodded. He grabbed my hand and held it gently as I leaned my head onto his shoulder. That night we ended up staying for a while. Finn ended up dropping me off at about, 12ish?