CHAPTER FIVE:

CHAPTER FIVE:

WHATEVER

[ Y/n ]'s POV:

The day ended and I remembered that I had to do that stupid Math project with Finn. I was walking to the school parking lot, then Finn approached me. He walked closer and closer to me eventually my back hit against a wall of the main office. He put his arm next to my head giving him balance, he leaned in and smirked at me. "So, you wanna work on this project?" He smirked evilly. I rolled my eyes and didn't respond.

He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I'll take that as a no, I'm guessing you wanna fail this class?" He asked, my eyes widened. "Wait WHAT?!" I questioned, he smirked at me. "This project is work most of our grade." He chuckled, I rolled my eyes. I really can't afford an F right now. I scoffed, "Fine, I'll work on this stupid project-" "Great, my house or your's?" He muffled irritatedly. 

I rolled my eyes. "Mine, Wyatt won't care as long as he knows that we're doing this for a project.." I paused. Finn scrunched his eyebrows. "I hope.." I continued. I walked off but Finn stopped me. He grabbed my hand and held it for a bit. I pulled it away and blushed a little bit. "Sorry- I didn't mean to-" "Its fine.." I mumbled. He nodded, "Do you want me to give you a ride?" He asked.

I raised an eyebrow and gave him a perplexed look. "If you want to-" "Sure.." I mumbled. He nodded, "Follow me." Finn chuckled. We walked over to his car and we got in. Then he started to drive to my house, along the way I just looked out my window avoiding eye contact. It was the most awkwardest 10 minutes of my life. Once we approached my house I noticed that Wyatt was home earlier than usual. "He's home earlier than usual.." I whispered to myself.

"Huh?-" "Nothing, I'm gonna go talk to Wyatt. You can go park over there.." I pointed along the pavement. He nodded, I got out grabbed my bag and walked inside of the house. I opened the door to see Jaeden and Wyatt. "[ Y/n ]!" Jaeden smiled, "Jae, what are you doing here?" I asked, "And why are you home so early?" I asked, "Well I skipped 9th Period.." Wyatt chuckled, I nodded. 

"And I came to just say hi." Jaeden smirked, "Well, Wyatt. Is it okay if I bring someone over to work on a project?" I asked. "Yeah its fine, who do you have to work on the project with?" Wyatt asked, "Well, uhm...Finn..." I mumbled, Wyatt's eyes widened. "HAH! It sounded like you said Finn.." Jaeden laughed, I nodded. Then his eyes widened as well. "NO!" Wyatt shouted, "PLEASE WYATT! ITS EITHER THIS OR I GET AN F FOR THIS CLASS!" I screamed.

Wyatt shook his head. "Please! I can't afford an F! You know that!" I shouted, he scoffed and rolled his eyes. "No [ Y/n ]!" Wyatt yelled. "Why would you want to do this anyway, especially with him-" "Because its worth half of my Math grade! Besides I'm so close to an A in that class please!" I shouted, Wyatt paused for a split second. He never heard me beg for something in a while.