②⑥

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX:

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX:

I NEVER LIKED YOU!

Finn's POV:

My heart was full of rage, and so was my head. I wasn't thinking straight at all. I will make her feel the embarrassment and pain I felt. I got ready and got in my car, then I drove off to school. Once I got there I parked my car and walked up to cash. "So. Do you have a plan for today?" Cash asked.

I nodded. "Good, I can't wait to see the look on that goodie two shoes face." Cash smirked evilly. I smirked lightly. Then he walked off, I walked into the halls and Lizzy greeted me with a hug, then she kissed me on the cheek. "Hey! How'd you sleep?" She asked.

"Fine I guess." I said in a moody tone. Then I turned around and saw Kalden and Jenna run up to me. "Look I don't have time to talk to you-" "WAIT FINN LET US EXPLAIN-" "SHUSH ITS ALMOST TIME!" Cash shouted as he walked up to us. 

"Finn- YOU DIDN'T-" "Yes he did." Lizzy rested her head on my shoulder. "FINN JUST LET US EXPLAIN-" Then [ Y/n ] walked up to me, Cash smiled evilly. "Hey-" "Oh Hey! I have something important I'd like to tell you!" I smiled fakely. "What is it?" She asked.

We walked to the middle of the hall. "EVERYONE! LISTEN UP!" I shouted, everyone turned to us. "This is the moment! Hes gonna ask her out!" Millie squealed in excitement. "YAY!" Bri and Nia cheered. "Finn what are you doing?" she asked.

"I never liked you." I mumbled. "What?" She asked. "I never liked you, I only used you.." I smiled. Everyone stared at us. "I had to hang out with you for a bet." I mumbled. "So, I never liked you." I chuckled. Her eyes widened. Everyone else started giggling and laughing except for [ Y/n ]'s friends.

"Bu-t Fi-nn-" "Can't you see! It was just a stupid bet! I don't wanna be with you!" I jeered. Her eyes widened, I could see her heart breaking in her eyes. "W-What-" She paused. Wyatt pushed me away from her and hugged her. Then he walked away from her.

Jenna walked up to me and slapped me across my face. "YOU IDIOT! JAEDEN KISSED HER!" She shouted in my face. My eyes widened, I paused for a second. I felt bad. I shouldn't have done that. Millie ran to [ Y/n ], while Nia and Bri pushed me down. 

[ Y/n ]'s POV:

I walked into the bathroom and started crying. "Hey, are you okay?" Millie asked. "I-I'm f-fin-e.." I sniffed. she hugged me. "Nia and Bri are killing Finn right now." Millie chuckled. I smirked a little. "Sis, don't cry over him. He isn't worth it. I'll promise you that." Millie explained.

"But he cares, I know he does-" "He isn't worth it. Its like what you told him, if he really cared for you would he have said that?" she asked. She pulled away. "Don't cry over him [ Y/n ], he doesn't even have the capacity to see how amazing you are. He's trash alright." She smiled.

Then Nia and Bri walked in. "Hes ran away before we could throw him in the fountain." Nia rolled her eyes. I wiped away my tears and Nia and Bri hugged me. "Hey, don't cry. You have us. We love you and we care for you." Nia smiled.

"Well, I care I guess." Bri smirked. "Come on, your strong independent and smart. You don't deserve a boy like him. You deserve a boy who is gonna treat you right." I mumbled. "And we'll be with you. Every step of the way." Millie smiled

"No fights or obstacles, or BOYS! Can get in between us." Nia smiled. "Promise?" I asked. "Promise." They said in unison. "Now come on, lets ditch this place before the principal finds us." Nia and Bri laughed.

*Time skip, to summer time*

"Finished packing already?" Wyatt asked as he walked into my room. I nodded, "Ready to go to the airport?" He asked, "Yeah." I smirked. I grabbed my suitcase full of clothes. All my boxes were already at the schools campus. I sighed to myself.

I walked downstairs and went to Wyatts car. I placed my suitcase in the back and got in. Then we drove off to the airport. Once we got there I gave Wyatt a big hug. "Thank you." I smiled. "For what?" He asked.

 "Everything. I never realized how important you are to me. And I'm going to miss you a lot Wy." I smiled. He started to tear up. "I'm gonna miss you too [ Y/n ]." He smiled back. He pulled away and gave me my suitcase. "CALL ME EVERYDAY ALRIGHT!" He shouted. "Yeah everyday!" I smiled. "I LOVE YOU!" He smiled. "I LOVE YOU TOO!" I shouted back. Then I met Millie, Nia, and Bri at the gate.

"Ready?" Millie asked. "Ready as can be." I smiled, We boarded our plane. "We're going to college!" I smiled. "Yep! So much more boys. But yet I only want Kaldie." Bri laughed. "Oh shut it." Nia laughed.

"Well, I guess this is the end." Millie mumbled. "No! It can't be the end! We're only starting college! In fact! this might just be the beginning to a new story. Or a new chapter in our lives." I mumbled. 

"After all, this story was built on a lie."

AND THAT A WRAP!

~

Thank you for reading this story! I hope you enjoyed it. AND BTW THIS ISN'T THE END OF THIS STORY. MY NEXT STORY WILL BE A CONTINUATION OF THIS STORY SO UHM YEAH. THE CONTINUATION IS CALLED 'GREETINGS FROM CALIFORNIA' I KINDA HAD TO RUSH TO FINISH THIS STORY BECAUSE I STARTED TO GET LESS INSPIRED AND STUFF BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT STORY WILL BE BETTER THAN THIS ONE! I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR READING 

PORTRAYED LIES

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙔𝙀𝘿 𝙇𝙄𝙀𝙎 | 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙒𝙤𝙡𝙛𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 🎉