CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE

FINN..

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ALCOHOL USAGE.

[ Y/n ]'s POV:

Once we pulled up to my house,  we carried Bri out of the car and I ran up to the front door. I opened the door and helped Bri inside.  We set Bri on the couch, and she passed out. "So you guys gonna sleep over?" I asked, Nia nodded. Then Nia's eyes widened. "Wanna Drink?" She asked. My attention shifted from Bri to Nia. "Why and How?" I asked. "I have beer in my car and It'll be fun-" "Last time you got drunk you cried on my shoulder." I laughed.

"Shut up, anyways Imma go grab it." Nia smirked. She got up and went to her car. Then Bri woke up. "Hey you alright?" I asked. "HOW THE FUCK DID I GET HERE?!" Bri shouted. She pushed me. "BRO I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" I shouted. Bri looked at me and squinted her eyes. "[ Y/n ]?" Bri questioned. I nodded, "Yeah, its me. You alright?" I asked. She nodded, "Wheres Nia?" She asked.

"Grabbing beer from her car." I mumbled. Bri stood up, "BEER?!" She shouted, "Yeah, sit down." I spoke as I sat her down. Nia came running back with boxes of beer. "DAMN!" Bri and I shouted in unison. We grabbed some beers and opened them. We took a sip and felt instant relief. 

~ A 'couple' of Beers later ~

I was die laughing on the ground, Nia was crying and laying next to me, while Bri was fighting mid air. Safe to say, we were drunk out of our minds. "WHY IS MARCEL SO HOT?! WHY IS JOHNNY ORLANDO SO HOT?! WHY CAN'T I CHOOSE ONE OF THEM!" Nia shouted in between cried. "BITCH I WILL FUCK YOU UP!" Bri shouted as she punched literal air. "YOUR SO DUMB! WHY ARE YOU PUNCHING AIR!" I shouted in between laughs.

"bItCh yOu wAnNa fIgHt?!" Bri mumbled. She grabbed my hand and picked me up. I laughed, "Nah, nah!" I shouted. I laid on the couch and opened Hulu, "GUYS LETS WATCH LAW AND ORDER!" I shouted, everyone laid down on the couch. We ended up watching every season of Law and Order. Nia and I were crying, Bri was passed out on the couch. "WHY DID HE HAVE TO KILL HER! I THOUGHT HE WAS INNOCENT!" Nia shouted.

After all of that we passed out on the couch,

THE NEXT DAY

It was the next morning with a giant head ache, I got up and ran to the bathroom. Once I got into the bathroom I bolted to the toilet and started throwing up. Someone walked by and called my name. "[ Y/n ]?! Are you okay?!" The voice asked, it was Wyatt. I wiped my mouth with a towel and flushed the toilet. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded, he helped me up and walked me down to the kitchen.

"Where you and Bri guys drinking last night?" Wyatt asked, "Yeah..." I mumbled, he gave me some advil and opened the fridge. "What are you doing?" I asked, he took out some coconut water and poured them into cups. "Drink this, it'll help you." Wyatt said as he passed me a cup. I took a sip of the coconut water and felt like gagging. I pushed though it and got the drink down. Nia and Bri woke up and Wyatt gave them their drink. 

I walked back to my room and took a short nap.

~ TiMe sKiPiTy ~

I woke up to the sound of some thing thumping downstairs. I walked down and saw my friends. "Hey, you feeling better?" Wyatt asked, I nodded and sat down on the couch with everyone else. "Wheres Jaeden?" I asked, everyone kinda went silent. "What happened?" I asked, "Last night, something happened to Jaeden-" "What happened to Jaeden?" I questioned. "[ Y/n ], Jaeden is in the hospital." Tenzing spoke, my eyes widened. "Why?!" I spat, Nia looked at me and sighed.

"A fight broke out last night, and Jaeden got beat up badly..." Bri mumbled. I looked down and thought for a moment. "But who- Who would do this..?" I asked. 

"Finn.."

And scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POOR JAEDEN!

HE DIDN'T DESERVE THIS.

PERIODT