Introduction

This story has nothing to do with Eren and Mikasa's original Attack on Titan manga. I love this couple and ship them so much!♥ Eremika 4ever!

I dont own these characters

If this story doesn't get any reads or votes or comments i will get the hint that it is a terrible story and stop writting until it gets votes,reads and comments so hope you like this story!♥

Oh dont worry i am not going to go way in detail when Eren has sex with a girl.

****************************************************************************************************************

Main Characters:

Eren Jaegar: Popular, handsome and lives in his own appartment due to the fact he got kicked out of his parents house, has a job, goes to Recon High and finally he is an extreme player! Eren uses girls to get one thing, sex and he doesn't even remember the girls afterwards. He has a great life until he gets handed the responsiblility of taking care of his son which he has no idea how! He also looses his game with the laddies because they either hate kids or dont want to deal with that. He becomes tired and almost gives up until Mikasa pops up in.

Mikasa Ackerman: Shy, beautiful and very nice and smart, she is popular with the boys but doesn't notice it. She gets invited to a party by her friends and gets drunk by someone purposely pouring alchohol in her drink. She wakes up the next day and finds herself naked with the most popular guy at school Eren Jaegar she runs off. She then turns out positive on being pregnant and gets homeschooled so no one see's. After the baby is born Mikasa's father by force gives the baby to his Eren so Mikasa can have her future back. Mikasa loved her baby Haru so much she goes after him by running away from home to go and get him back.

Haru Ackerman/Jaegar: A two month old baby boy has mikasa's black shiny hair and eren's green and beautiful eyes. Doesnt know whats going on just being his cute self. But shows more love towards his mother mikasa.

CHAPTER 1 COMMING SOON!

VOTE!!! COMMENT!!! FOR MORE!!!♥