Chapter 3

"What is it Mikasa?" Mikasa's father asked with a worried expression. Mikasa then remembered how strict her father is on everything she does she didn't even want to let her go to Jean's party so she sneeked out with Sasha but look what happened talk about karma. Also in the past was very strict when Sasha came over to hang out it would only be for an hour so Mikasa can continue on her studdies. He was extremely strict to when he would get a little mad when she recieved a 99 on one of her test he errupted like a volcano and turned into a demon and got her sent to after school study classes for a whole month. Mikasa then took a huge gulp and nervously answered "Well...dad something very life changing has happened to me... and you'll never guess what....I...I am...preg.." Mikasa then took a deep breath to finish her sentence and was about to finish until her mom stopped her as she tapped her hand and rubbed it gently and nodded her head. "Dad I'm pregnant..." Mikasa said as she started getting really hot and then suddenly felt something in her throught about to come out and suddenly ran to the restroom and slammed the door. Mikasa's father in deep shock ran after her and oppened the door to see his only daughter who had great and amazing plan's for her future, right next to the toilet as she flushed it with a pale expression as wiped her mouth and got up to brush her teeth. " No..no...this cant....be!" Mikasa's father yelled in shock. " Yeah it's true honey.." Mikasa's mother said as she wrapped her arms around his wide chest for and hugged him with a serious expression on her face with a tear falling across her cheek. "I'm sorry dad..I'm really sorry.." Mikasa said as she finished brushing her teeth and dried her face and joined the hug as her eyes started getting wattery.

"Sorry....Sorry Mikasa for failing you as a father...I'm so sorry for not being even more strict towards you if so this wouldn't have happened.." Mikasa's father said as he petted her hair and tears started falling from his cheeks and landed on Mikasa's face as she suddenly felt really bad for her father "No dad it isn't your fault it's mine! Okay! Dont you dare say that again!!" Mikasa yelled at her father as she started crying a lot and then hugged him harder. Mikasa's mother than stopped hugging them both and backed away "It's alright Mikasa we can go through this optascle together and do whatever it takes to help you still get the bright future you derserve..." Mikasa's mother said as she wiped both Mikasa's and her husband's tears. "Thank you mom..I love you.." Mikasa said as she rushed to her mother and hugged her and smiled and blushed. "Yeah it's just a little well a huge bump but if I know my daughter which I do I know she can defeate it and get her bright future that she was going to get..yeah" Mikasa's father said as he clammed down and smiled at Mikasa's smilling face. "So how long?" Mikasa asked her father about how long she is grounded. "About when your 30 years old..." Mikasa's father responded without hesistacion as he then smilled at her. "Okay dad when I'm 30.." Mikasa said as she smiled at him. "Okay so who's hungry?!" Mikasa's mother said as she realized that it was late and around dinner time. ''We are!" Mikasa and Mikasa's father answered as they smiled and raised their arms.

As they were having dinner "So who is the jerk lowlife who did this to you and ruined your future?" Mikasa's father said as he then realized that you have to have two people to have a baby. " How dare he even touch you...and how did this happen!!" Mikasa's father realized even more and got more and more angry at this 'lowlife' who was really in for it. "Well dad his name is Eren Jaegar he is the most popular and most handsomest boy at school who is also the same grade as me and it happened at a party when someone purposely poured alcohol in my drink and things went on it's course and the next morning I found myself with him in bed alone in a room..." Mikasa said nervously yet normally as she waited for his reaction and quickly started eating again. Mikasa's father froze to how much she has done that she wasn't at the very least allowed to do. He then got really mad as the little fire started apppearing around him and a volcano erupted behind him and then a gorrilla started punching his chest hard and quicly and roared loudly in anger. "Mikasa....how dare you deffy me now it's untill you die! No just to be sure 20 years after that!!!!" Mikasa's Father yelled in deep anger as his eyes were bright red. "How could you go to that party after I told you not to go?!?!?!?!?!"Mikasa's father yelled as he questioned to Mikasa as she covered her ears with her hands and shut her eyes and was ready for impact and had a army helmet hat on. "Dad clam down please were going to get complaints from the neighbors again and you don't want that right?" Mikasa reminded him when the police came knocking at the door for a noise complaint when Mikasa got a 99 in one of her tests. "Yeah Honey keep it down okay..?" Mikasa's mom said as she rumbbed his shoulders. "Okay so does this loser Eren know?" He asked "No.." Mikasa answered "Oh really he doesn't know wow while your suffering he's just having the time of his life!" Mikasa's father yelled quietly and frustrated. " I even bet he lost his virginity a long time ago since he is the most popular and handsomest!" He yelled quietly sarcasticly.

"oh okay it's 8 pm it's time to go to sleep Mikasa." Mikasa's mother said so her husband can clam down a bit. "Okay goodnight." Mikasa said as she kissed her father's forhead and hugged her mother and walked to her room. "I must be dreaming please pinch me.." Mikasa's father said stressed out. " Let's go to sleep honey" Mikasa's mother said as she stopped messaging his shoulders and kissed him on the lip gently yet quickly. "Okay..." Mikasa's father said as they both headed to their rooms. Mikasa was laying in her bed still thinking about what is to come then suddenly she felt a little movement in her belly. She was suprised yet happy as she smiled "Good night little baby, I love you..." As she rubbed her belly and fell asleep smilling.

3 months has passed and Mikasa's belly was already showing a curve like about 4 inches sticking out. As Mikasa and her mother were practicing how to take care of a baby " Oh so this is how you put on a diaper wow so simple!" Mikasa said as she finished putting a diaper on a pretend baby. "I know right I remember all those time I had to or your father hmmm those were great memories..." Mikasa's mom said as she clamly smiled when she finished putting a diaper on her pretend baby. "Now for how to feed a baby's bottle!" Mikasa's mom said as she smiled brightly and got serious. "Okay!" Mikasa said as she smiled. "Thanks mom for teaching me I must be the luckiest daugther in the world to have a supportive, caring and loving mother like you." Mikasa said as her emotion's started getting crazy and she started crying a lot. "MIKASA!!!" Mikasa's mother yelled as she turned all sobby and attacked Mikasa with a big hug. They continued practicing and Mikasa was a quick learner she got it at the first try at everything. They smiled and laughed as they both bonded.

"Come in." Eren said as he opened the door to his own appartment so the girl to go in. "Okay!" Nagisa said as she giggled and then suddenly they started making out and closed the door shut and attacked eachother and started taking off their clothes as they headed to Eren's room and slammed eachother on the bed and were still making out as they got under the blanket. Eren started slidding up and down and Nagisa was laughing and moaning quietly as they kissed and continued throughout the night.

WHEW! IT GOT HOT IN THERE LOL;)

Sorry if you feel disturbed it's rated [PG-13] for a reason ;) but I wont be too discripted during those part's :)

CHAPTER 4 COMMING SOON!!

VOTE!! COMMENT!! FOR MORE!!:D♥