Episode 1

Moving to a new city can be tough and stressful. Finding a place, knowing the city, knowing the neighborhood, getting new friends and so much. I have moved to a new city for my job at market research company as business analyst.

Luckily, my sister has a friend in this city and I also found an apartment in her building. I can have a good start by talking to her. Her name is Amaira. We met yesterday while I was arranging my furniture. She has a roommate and her friend, Sanjana. She is quite bubbly and full of life. Amaira works as software developer in a tech company and Sanjana works as a freelance fashion designer. Amaira is like me I feel, can be introvert at times and extrovert with close people.

I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Miesha! I am smart, ambitious and always positive girl.

Shifting to a new city was something I looked forward to. I love travelling and this was just an added bonus.

I am a girl wearing my heart on my sleeves. I do not need a lot of things to get impressed, a simple compliment is fine. I am a livid believer of love and I know there will always come a time for me to have my own love story.

I am close to my family and friends and would want them around always.

People say I observe things very well, and I can adjust to a new environment easily.

Amaira invited me to come to her office colleagues place to have drinks. It is a Saturday night and she told me it would be a good opportunity to meet and find new friends.

This is what she told me about her friends group. Her office colleague and now friend Reyan, they met at their orientation program at work, he works in the analytics department of the company. Her college buddies, Riya, Zain and Advait. They all met in their graduate school and did computer science together. Riya works in healthcare as computer engineer and Zain and Advait have their own start-up of a gaming app. They sound smart and different.