Summer '18

Another day, another schedule in the life of Mark Lee. The warm sun hitting his face, feeling it all over his body. Wearing only his red shirt and blue jogger pants, he could feel the heat more. 

He suddenly felt a presence beside him, he turned and saw Mina seating beside him wearing a pink summer dress which made her look simple but made her glow even more. 

She looks pretty with the sun hitting her face, the light surrounding her giving her an earthly glow. 

"Ready to practice?" Mina asked as she picked up her script. 

"Ready." 

They ran their lines together, brainstorming ideas on how to make their lines better, throwing in some adlibs they could use. 

Heads huddled together, faces centimeters apart, it was hard for Mark to resist the temptation to look at her and see her small face. 

But when he accidentally did look at her, Mina was suggesting something for their spiel, his breath hitched as his eyes landed on her, a lump forming in his throat, finding it suddenly hard to breathe. 

"It's okay right?" Mina said, snapping Mark out of his thoughts. 

Feeling shy and caught, he nodded leaning back a little to set a distance between them. They were too close that he thinks that Mina would hear how hard his heart is beating right now. 

They continued after a while and were doing fine until he made a mistake. Mina caught on it before he did, lightly punching him on his arm. Leaning back and laughing at him. 

It seems like he said something wrong and it sounded funny to her, but Mark doesn't seem to care, because all he sees is her. 

Her eyes turning crescent, her laugh becomes Melody in his ears. The place where Mina touched him, warm. It's a sight to behold, to remember, to lock into his mind and throw the key so he won't forget about it. 

Mark doesn't know why, but he's willing to make a few more mistakes if it means getting to see her smile like that. Her smile makes all the butterflies in his stomach flutter, and he doesn't even know he'll ever feel something like that if not for her. 

Turning away from her, Mark continued to read his script, silently hoping he'll see that sight again, if not, he's making a plan.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey!! I'm sorry for not updating for a month right now, don't worry I'll be posting two more after this. I am currently working on a KeuMi story again, I hope I could post it soon. Anyways, NCT127 is making their comeback again soon, and maybe we'll get another interaction maybe? I hope you enjoyed it!!! Thank you so much!!

Update (08/10/2020):

I added the picture which I referenced this fic from. hihi i hope you see it.