Norman Polk (Projectionist) x Scared Daughter Reader

{Dad?}

"A-am I going to go through this?"

You thought as you looked at the ink-flooded level. You had been doing those errands for the one and only Alice Angel. You went through many horrible event up until now, you fought with Butcher gang, dealing with some Searchers, and almost got caught by Bendy. Yet NOTHING satisfied that woman. You were scared as well as Boris who was shaking with fear.

You looked at Boris, "W-wait for me okay? I will be b-back in no time...hopefully." You said, muttering the last part. Boris nodded while giving you a concerned look. "Don't worry, I will be fine." You reassured him as you took and deep breath then stepped out of the elevator. In front of you, you saw one of the Butcher gang member lying motionless as he held an inky heart. You nauseatingly looked at it then picked it up, this made you almost vomit. You put it in the bag Alice gave you then went to the stairs, making your way to the inky floor. You noticed a single light from the distance.

"Shh, there he is. The Projectionist, skulking in the darkness. You be sure to stay out of his light if you don't want any trouble. Just bring me back the pieces I need." Alice said. You shivered as you held your heart-shaped locket for reassurance, it was a gift from your father before he disappeared. You had a photo of you and him inside, it was the only thing left of him. You sighed and went down, you put one foot first to check how deep it was. Unfortunately it was deep, it reached just above your knees.

This would make it difficult to move or sprint if that creature saw you. You moved slowly towards a hallway, there was several projects playing Bendy cartoon. You were thankful that they lit up your pathway. You spotted a heart just a few steps away, you moved a bit fast and picked it up. "I just need three then leave this place." You quietly said and continued to walk. You managed to find two more hearts not far from the previous one and you just needed one more heart then leave for good.

However, you heard an unwanted sound of screech. Without turning, you ran as fast as you could. You knew this was the Projectionist following you, his light was coming closer and closer to you. Suddenly you found yourself on the ground almost all covered in ink, you tripped over something. You turned around and saw the creature standing a few feet away from you. You back from him and he moved toward you, but he suddenly stopped and looked down. You just looked at him with a terrified face and tears running down your face, your body shook and your blood ran cold.

The Projectionist picked up something from the ground. You looked up and saw your locket in his hand, you didn't talk thought. The Projectionist looked at your small shaking form and studied you for a moment, "She looks...familiar." He thought. He slowly opens the locket and saw the photo of you and your father, "T-this is me and Y/N? Could this child be...my daughter?" He thought again, but was interrupted by you.

"Please mr. Projectionis don't hurt me, I'm just doing this for that angel! I just came looking for my father!" You said, crying.

"Yes she is! She is my daughter, my Y/N!"

His light dimmed. He took a step forward and you covered your head, waiting for the death. But it never came. You looked up and saw a hand held your locket, you took it and put it back.

You smiled, "Thank you. This locket is so precious to me, my dad gave it to me before he went gone." You said as you wiped your tears. Norman purred softly, "I'm sorry, I'm just emotional about this subject. By the way, I'm Y/N. Do you have a name?" You asked as you stood up. He nodded and wrote on the wall behind you. You turned around and read the name:

Norman Polk.

Your eyes widen as you looked at him, "Yes sweet pie, it's me!" Norman thought as he nodded to you. "Dad!" You yelled as you ran and hugged his leg, "I missed you!!" You cried. Norman picked you up and hugged you close to him, "I missed you too Y/N." He thought. He wished he could speak so he could tell you how much he missed you and how much he tried to come back to you again, but he couldn't find a way out. Not with this body, you surely will get scared if he suddenly returned home like this.

"What a very heartwarming moment, but I don't want to waste my time. Hurry up errand girl."

Norman growled while you sighed. He then wrote "She is dangerous, I can't leave you alone to deal with her." You nodded and said, "Okay dad, I don't trust her anyway."

You looked for the last heart then made your way back to the elevator. It took you a moment to calm Boris since he was so scared of your father. You came for one reason, looking for your father, and you finally found him.