Henry Stein x Daughter reader x Bendy

The photo above is not mine, it belongs to its rightful artist.

Requested by:- @SelenaCooper8

Hope you enjoy.
RC~😋

𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐤 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Flashback (5 years old):-

"Daddy I'm bored~"

You whined to your father who was working on the cartoons for a while, "You can explore the place Y/N or play with anyone, I'm busy right now." Henry said, not lifting his head from his work. You huffed, "But I went everywhere and everyone is busy, even Wally." You said as you pouted and crossed your arms. Henry sighed and looked at you, "Y/N, you can go and play around. Please let me work and I promise when we get home, we will play together, okay?" He said smiling slightly. Your face lit up like a Christmas tree, "Really?" You asked and Henry nodded his head.

"Okay, I will go and play around."

You quickly grabbed your Bendy plushie and ran out of your father's office. You wondered around for a few minutes until you made to a new place you haven't been into before.

The basement.

You slowly opened the door and peeked inside to see if there was anyone there, "Hello, is anyone here? Uncle Joey?" You called after you entered. You went down the staircase, holding onto your plushie so you would feel secure. "Hello there new friend!" A voice said which made you fall on your butt. "Opss, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare ya toots! Hehe!" You looked up to the owner of the voice and your eyes widen, "Y-you are REAL?!" You quickly stood up with a huge beam on your face, "Why of course I'm real! Oh my name is Bendy by the way." Bendy said, giving you his famous smile like the one in the cut-outs. You shook your head and showed him your plushie, "I know you and I watched all of your shows!!" You said happily. "Really? That's amazing! I rarely get to meet anyone other then Joey, do you wanna be friends?" He asked you with hope in his pie-cut eyes. "I would love too!!" You said, jumping up and down.

"Yay!!! I got my first friend here! Come on, let go and play...?"

"Oh my name is Y/N."

"Okay let's go Y/N."

Time skip:-

"So did you have fun today, Y/N?"

Henry asked as he got into his car, "Yeah, I have a big fun day!" You said, smiling happily at your father. "Why is that?" Henry asked, raising an eyebrow playfully. "I met Bendy daddy and he was amazing and cool, we even danced together." You said, remembering the things you and Bendy did. Henry shook his head with a chuckle, "And why didn't you tell to come and say hi to me?" Henry of course didn't know that Bendy exists in the real world, so he just play along with you. However, you were smart and you knew that he was only playing your game.

"I'm telling the truth daddy! Bendy is real, I saw him!"

"Yes Y/N, I know."

Meanwhile in the studio Bendy was setting on the floor alone, doing nothing but state at the cold ground while thinking about you. "She is my very first friend here and I hope we would remain like this forever, Y/N." The dancing demon smiled slightly, remembering the adorable things you did which made him so happy.