Chapter Four

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sebastian's POV:

We've left the house so i pull out a cigarette and put it in my mouth.

"you smoke?" Becky asked me

"yeah why?"

"that's disgusting"

"it relieves stress."

"still..." i look at her for a second. "I've been doing it since i was 12.."

"i cant believe you" she says.

"I'm sorry" i reply

"no its okay, lets just go to that place you were talking about." we both smiled at each other and walked on.

*15 minutes later at the park*

"YO SEB!" i here from behind me, it was Jake

"YO WHATS UP!" i yell back and we respected each other."i brought Becky if that's okay" Jake looked over at her.

"yeah that's cool dude. come on lets go meet the other guys" i grab Becky's wrist and held it so she didn't fall behind. we went behind a building and there was loads of people there. I was looking around to see if i knew anyone; and then i saw Jacob.

"Hey no one told me this low life was gonna be here" i tightened my grip forgetting i was holding Becky's arm. she pulled he arm away from me but i didn't turn, i just kept on looking at Jacob.

"Well are you gonna say something? or are you too scared" That was it, id had enough,i ran straight up to Jacob and tackled him to the ground.

Becky's POV:

I saw Sebastian run at Jacob and i knew this wasn't going to be good. people surrounding chanting 'FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT'. Sebastian doesn't understand that Jacob isn't weak, hes never lost a fight. I ran over to the bundle and pushed past everyone. finally i got to the front and all i saw was Jacob on top of Sebastian beating him. Jacob was winning. He was punching, kicking, keeping him on the ground. blood pouring from his face i couldn't stand it. i walked into the middle of the fight and pushed Jacob off of Sebastian.

"STOP IT JACOB, STOP IT" i scream. everything went silent and Jacob glared at me angrily.

"please Jacob... please..." i beg

"Fine" he grunts "but don't think this is the end". i grab Sebastian's arm and helped him up off the floor. we both leave the group and find a nearby bench.

"what were you thinking Sebastian?!"

"i don't know..."

"You're so stupid! If he wanted to he could've killed you! i saved your skin out there"

"i was just so angry"

"No Sebastian, you wanted a fight. You don't just charge a someone like that"

"I'm.. I'm.." he stutters

"save it. ill see you tomorrow, your parents want to go out with my family, to get to know each other. Clean yourself up before you get back otherwise you'll have a lot of questions to answer." i stand up and leave Sebastian on the bench. Why did i trust him? I knew he would be like this, a guy that wants attention. Suddenly i felt my arm getting pulled so i turn around to see it was Sebastian.

"Sebastian i don't-" i get cut off, as his lips crash into mine.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ayeeee so i Hope you liked this chapter since things started to spice up a bit huh (; . Next chapter will be up in a few days! Peace out