1

That's one of my favourite Japanese songs. Sorafune by Tokio (My Boss My Hero OST) which is also one of my favourite yakuza dramas. But don't worry guys, I'll surely spam you with NCT songs after this. This is just the beginning tho. 😝

JAPAN 🇯🇵

JAPAN 🇯🇵

The lady with loose pigtail enters the room. "Yes, Masato, what are we going to discuss?" She is the boss's right-hand woman. She's wise and also the only grand grandchild of the Nakamura ancestor. But regarding that she is a woman and also is the daughter of a concubine, the heir of the fourth generation's boss was given to her cousin from her mother's side, Nakamoto Masato — the one in front of her right now.

"I think we should cooperate with the Korean mafia. Yeah, even if we just operate all around Japan, yet we're the wealthiest gang in the world. But making some teamwork with mafia gang won't hurt our income though. What do you think, Yukie?" The man who shows only one expression from the beginning spins around his leather seat.

"Of course, that's a wise strategy. We can expand our business through the globe. Korea is just a great starter. After all, yakuza is above mafia. We won't face any loss in this cooperation."

"I found out a Korean mafia gang. A great one. They do security service as their main. But they privately ace in the IT. And I'm planning to cooperate with them in that field. We'll become more powerful if we can conquer the IT."

"But boss, aren't we already have the best IT team? They do very well, don't they?" She seems confuse.

"Of course we have, but they are limited only in Japan. That mafia gang instead do the IT scheme in international level."

"So you're really serious in making a global teamwork, Masato..." She shows an insinuating smile, can't believe that her short-minded yet genius cousin is taking a serious and big decision.

"Of course! We're already the fourth generation though. We'll lose to the world if we don't take further action. That's how everyone live nowadays. They love to explore the world."

"Yeah, that's exactly why we don't have our children with us right now and."

"The fifth-generation must be so different from us. Look at how they enjoy their teen life." He sighs. His kids are good kids, but somehow they are also a pain in his neck.

"They're cute kids."

"Baka! Does the word cute suits us yakuza? Don't be ridiculous and contact the mafia gang."

"Hai..." The girl scrunches her nose to the boss, showing how annoyed she feels towards him for taking it too seriously for the kids' life. Yeah, there is not much formality between them. They are cousin though. "So what's the gang's name?"

"Shin Group."

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

"Boss, I reached the gang."

"So how?"

"We are both have a packed schedule but we found a suitable time to meet. They will be in Japan next week for a short trip. But we'll only have about 15 minutes to meet. Maybe we won't be able to make a proper deal for our first collaboration in such that rush so we'll be planning for our next meet to deal."

"So they have time for a short trip, I see... What a happy mafia gang! If that's the case, we'll go on. Next week. Get our best interpreter."

"Wakarimashita."

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

Both gang's leader in a suit sits at the end of the long table and at Masato's side, stands his interpreter.

"Where should we meet next?" The guy interprets the Korean words into Japanese.

"Let it be Korea."

"So you will be coming to Korea?"

"I have no interest in a short trip. Demo... We'll send our successor there. To be fair, ask them to send their successor too. We don't want any unjust treatment to happen," said Masato. And the interpreter guy does as he was told.

"Why you'll send your successor?"

"Because our successor can speak Korean."

"I see... We'll sure send our successor too. Don't worry for any unjust treatment, " he says with a meaningful smile. They'll know how great our successor after the encounter.

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

KOREA 🇰🇷

"Woobin, this weekend, 10 a.m., you need to settle a deal. Don't be late. Our client is Japanese. You know how punctual Japanese are, right?"

"Sure I know. But why me?" asks the guy on the phone.

"That client will send his successor who speaks Korean as his representative. To be fair, they asked us to send our successor too. And I trust you so much. Impress them."

Woobin rubs his neck, bursting out of proud and shy for the compliment his dad gave him. "Aigoo... Abeoji... But I have another thing to do at that time."

"What thing?"

"Safecracking the jewellery store. Did you forget? You are the one who asked me to do it."

"Aaa... I remember now... Aigoo... Both are important things to do. We can't lose neither one. Ottoke?" This is the problem when the successor is an ace in every field. Shin Woobin is a young 17 years old guy and he is the heir of Shin Group. Despite that, he's the best in fighting, safecracking, counterfeiting, dealing, conning and hacking other than he has a handsome face. That's why his mafia incognito is 'Master'. Because he masters everything. To make it short, the next generation of Shin Group will lift up their worldwide business to another level. And to be sure, Shin Group can't be underestimated in the hand of Woobin. Right now, Shin Seunghwan, the father is so proud of himself for raising his kids very well.

"Molla. But you know no one does safecracking and counterfeiting better than me, right?" His eyebrow raises. That's his habit. Raising his eyebrow according to his emotion.

"Guerae... That's a fact though... It's okay then. Just settle the jewellery store. I'll think of another way to deal with this client."

"Ne... Bye, Abeoji."

The main casts will appear in the next chapter!

If you like the first chapter, don't forget to vote!