8

Ryujin can't believe she does this

Ryujin can't believe she does this. She never thinks she'll ever use a chest binder in her entire life. Argh! That Woobin ruins everything!

She puts on the tracksuit and T-shirt, her short hair tucked up into the cap. Argh! I can't believe this is me!

Are you done with the CCTV? - Ryujin

Done. - Woobin

Confident that the CCTV is totally hacked by her brother, Ryujin walks into the boys' dormitory.

Not this, not this, not this too... She reads all of the name stated in front of the room, finding the name Lee Hyunwoo.

The fifth room she checks, she finally finds the room. In nervousness, she knocks the door.

"Yes," asks the guy who opened the door. Luckily, the guy is taller than her cap so she doesn't need to hide her face.

Ryujin tries her best to sound like a man. "Is Lee Hyunwoo here?" Oh, God, I sound like a donkey.

"Oh, I'll call him."

Another guy comes. Guess this is Lee Hyunwoo for real. "Yes, why do you look for me?"

"The guard asked me to call you. You received a parcel. Go get it at the security guardhouse."

"Oh yeah? Guess the parcel arrived sooner than it should be!" He seems excited to know that.

The parcel thing indeed was just a lie. A lie to attract and deceive him but it turns up that he really is waiting for the parcel.

Hyunwoo walks to the lift, ignoring the 'boy' who informed him.

Ryujin quickly runs to the stair, speeding her feet to its maximum, and even skips some stairs to make sure she can reach the ground floor at the same time or earlier than Hyunwoo.

Once she's there, she hides at the back of the wall and when Hyunwoo starts to turn back to the security guardhouse, she follows from his back, trying her best to walks fast and in the same time not letting out any sound.

Gaping in about a feet, Ryujin covers his mouth with her hand. Yeah, with her tiny body, surely it's difficult to handle a guy. But she determines to settle this and wrap the whole things up.

With her extraordinary strength of a girl, she drags Hyunwoo to the nearest secluded area.

Hyunwoo turns back to see who's the asshole that dragged him, but a mist of liquid — he doesn't know what liquid is that, but it surely makes his eyes sting. He screams of the pain, but a chill, thin and long thing touches his neck, making him freezes. He knows what is that — a knife and he also knows what will happen if he keeps on being loud. "W-What do you want from- me- "

Her left-hand locks his wrists and knee on his calves. "Remember that guy you saw at the back alley yesterday? The one who was getting into a fight with a man?" Still in her hoarse voice, she reminds that guy about the incident.

"W-What alley-" he tries to deny. Yeah, he knows his life won't be safe after that incident but he just being unaware for a while and it just happens to be the most panic moment in his life

Please! Just admit it and let my task done quickly! "It's easy. First, delete the recording of that night. Second, swear not to tell anyone about that. When I say anyone, I mean the whole creatures in this world." She presses the knife harder, making him wet from sweat.

"P-Please don't hurt me-"

"Now tell me how to shut your mouth. Knife, or- Argh!" Ryujin is taken aback when he suddenly nudges her on the rib. He also snatches the knife from her hold.

Ryujin knows she's in danger when he gets the knife. The pain on her rib makes it hard for her to stand up. She kicks her legs to slip away the knife from Hyunwoo's hold but instead, she gets her sneaker tears up for sliding on the knife.

Oh jeez, I'm done. She runs out of tears when Hyunwoo raises up the knife on the air. She knows once Hyunwoo thrust the knife, it will surely reach her stomach. Ryujin lets out her tears — the last tears of her life.

 Ryujin lets out her tears — the last tears of her life